British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Happy Birthday Jebelaligardner!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/happy-birthday-jebelaligardner-461300/)

Blue Cat Jun 26th 2007 4:17 am

Happy Birthday Jebelaligardner!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Confucius Jun 26th 2007 4:23 am

Re: Happy Birthday Jebelaligardner!!

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 4969304)

Aye...And Merry Christmas...

twinkle-star Jun 26th 2007 5:25 am

Happy Birthday........:thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m44z-223UYE

jebelaligardener Jun 26th 2007 7:10 am

Thank you guys! Planning on doing as little as possible this morning, followed by retail therapy this afternoon, and going out for dinner this evening.

JAG

Madam Medusa Jun 26th 2007 7:12 am

Originally Posted by jebelaligardener (Post 4969690)
Thank you guys! Planning on doing as little as possible this morning, followed by retail therapy this afternoon, and going out for dinner this evening.

JAG

sounds perfect, enjoy the day...

MM, xx

beebee Jun 26th 2007 7:32 am

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 4969304)

Happy Birthday! :) is it still raining over there?

Blue Cat Jun 26th 2007 7:33 am

Originally Posted by jebelaligardener (Post 4969690)

JAG

can you do me a favour and get me a couple of cans of Insette Extra Hold hair lacquer. You will get it in Superdrug or some other cheap chemist place, its about a quid a can. Only if you can get into your case x :thumbsup:

jebelaligardener Jun 26th 2007 7:39 am

The rain seems to have held off so far this morning but I havent set foot outside today. It rains as soon as I go outside so for the benefit of the rest of Newcastle I will stay indoors a bit longer!

Hairspray added to my shopping list BC.

Blue Cat Jun 26th 2007 7:41 am

Originally Posted by jebelaligardener (Post 4969780)
The rain seems to have held off so far this morning but I havent set foot outside today. It rains as soon as I go outside so for the benefit of the rest of Newcastle I will stay indoors a bit longer!

thanks your a star! can't get in here and I am on the last can - will have to organise a night out for collection !

jebelaligardener Jun 26th 2007 7:55 am

BC - Please tell me the hairspray isn't to maintain a "Newcastle fringe" (for those that are lucky enough not to have witnessed this phenomenon the fringe looks like it has been curled around a coke can and set with half a can of hairspray).

beebee Jun 26th 2007 7:58 am

Originally Posted by jebelaligardener (Post 4969780)

will you bring me back a kebab from the kebab van...;)

Blue Cat Jun 26th 2007 8:00 am

Originally Posted by jebelaligardener (Post 4969847)
BC - Please tell me the hairspray isn't to maintain a "Newcastle fringe" (for those that are lucky enough not to have witnessed this phenomenon the fringe looks like it has been curled around a coke can and set with half a can of hairspray).

nope my hair is fabulous! you will now notice that there is a bizarre amount of young women wearing shell suits, pushing pink prams with kids with scrunchies on their heads!!! eating a greggs sausage roll. Their mothers look about 15 and have sausage fringes and too much cheap hollow gold.!!

jebelaligardener Jun 26th 2007 8:10 am

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 4969866)
nope my hair is fabulous! you will now notice that there is a bizarre amount of young women wearing shell suits, pushing pink prams with kids with scrunchies on their heads!!! eating a greggs sausage roll. Their mothers look about 15 and have sausage fringes and too much cheap hollow gold.!!

And people wonder why we moved half way round the world :confused:

shakh your bootie Jun 26th 2007 8:16 am

Originally Posted by jebelaligardener (Post 4969917)
And people wonder why we moved half way round the world :confused:

Sure, but that's why it's a good thing to go back every so often to remind yourself of what you're not missing.

And have a lovely birthday, ms gardener...

MataHari Jun 26th 2007 8:17 am

Van harte gefeliciteerd!