Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

And the Happiest place in the UK is.......

And the Happiest place in the UK is.......

Old Mar 27th 2013, 11:57 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default And the Happiest place in the UK is.......

http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/...#axzz2OjsrcGuT

Lindum Colonia.

Bollocks its harrogate..............

The most houseproud City in the UK is...........

Lindum Colonia

Last edited by britexpat76; Mar 27th 2013 at 11:58 am. Reason: Im a ******* idiot.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 12:17 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: And the Happiest place in the UK is.......

.....in the North?!

Happy in the North?

Lord above.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 12:18 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
.....in the North?!

Happy in the North?

Lord above.
Yup, Seems the southerners are the miserable lot. Watching one episode of Eastenders will confirm that.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 12:41 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by britexpat76
Yup, Seems the southerners are the miserable lot. Watching one episode of Eastenders will confirm that.
They're not Southerners...they're Londoners - entirely different breed of bellend.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 12:47 pm
Skydivings the game

JSOAB is an unknown quantity at this point

True,

Only low-life's who walk around with their trousers hanging off spouting Awightmay (translated: Good Morning Sir, how are you today) watch such crap.
I live in South London and yes I am miserable because the weathers been hovering on average around 1 degrees centigrade for the past month with no end in sight.

But am hopeful and doing my research in that I shall soon apply for a position in Doha and Insha-Allah if all goes well I shall join you in the baking sands.........

By the way did you learn to speak Arabic pre or post going out there?
Old Mar 27th 2013, 12:49 pm
Shark Fisherman

Originally Posted by JSOAB

By the way did you learn to speak Arabic pre or post going out there?
IS that a joke?! I know about 10 words, which is probably more than most people.
Old Mar 27th 2013, 12:53 pm
Skydivings the game

JSOAB is an unknown quantity at this point

IS that a joke?! I know about 10 words, which is probably more than most people.