Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Haj slowdown hits Saudi businesses

Haj slowdown hits Saudi businesses

Old Sep 16th 2016, 6:05 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Haj slowdown hits Saudi businesses

Originally Posted by redShark
Had that verdict came from a high calibre, deep intellectual person, I would have heeded it
All things are relative, lad.
Old Sep 17th 2016, 7:21 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

And despite all the vitriol RedShark, to you and your family:

Eid Al-Adha Mubarrak

Old Sep 17th 2016, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
And despite all the vitriol RedShark, to you and your family:

Eid Al-Adha Mubarrak

Thanks for the thought, foe.

May you able to see the far and beyond, like the devout can do
Old Sep 17th 2016, 8:39 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

SMH
Old Sep 18th 2016, 10:38 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

And therein lies the issue with the uneducated, blinkered and delusional.
Old Sep 19th 2016, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Meow
And therein lies the issue with the uneducated, blinkered and delusional.
Speaking of education,
tell me something cats mustache groomer. Is robbing a bank your typical financial advise to someone who wants to make a few bucks?
Old Sep 20th 2016, 4:16 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of education,
tell me something cats mustache groomer. Is robbing a bank your typical financial advise to someone who wants to make a few bucks?
I'm sure Meow is more your slow solid growth kinda gal rather than a 3 pumps an a squirt one.
Old Sep 20th 2016, 4:48 am
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
I'm sure Meow is more your slow solid growth kinda gal rather than a 3 pumps an a squirt one.
I bet she's lights off, clothes on type of women and with a massive beaver.