Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Haj slowdown hits Saudi businesses

Haj slowdown hits Saudi businesses

Old Sep 15th 2016, 9:22 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Haj slowdown hits Saudi businesses

Originally Posted by mission
lol....I actually think he's kinda funny in a weird way
Old Sep 15th 2016, 9:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

If the Saudi Ambassador to London converted to Christianity he would face execution. Which religion should feel embarrassed?
Old Sep 15th 2016, 9:33 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
If the Saudi Ambassador to London converted to Christianity he would face execution. Which religion should feel embarrassed?
Haj slowdown hits Saudi businesses-muslims-only.jpg
Old Sep 15th 2016, 10:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
There is only one right way
Old Sep 15th 2016, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mission
RED, mate I seriously do not get this comment of yours.
The dude converted and so he performed Hajj, I don't get the embarrassment. I think what you mean is that he probably p i s s e d off some of the none muslim folks, but it certainly wouldn't be an embarrassment.
Do you honestly believe that such news do not come as an embarrassment for people like Boomhauer? I tell you, if I was in her shoes I would down a bottle of Wiskey to calm myself down
Old Sep 15th 2016, 12:20 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by redShark
Do you honestly believe that such news do not come as an embarrassment for people like Boomhauer? I tell you, if I was in her shoes I would down a bottle of Wiskey to calm myself down
Hmm, redhelmet when drunk. Interesting concept.
Old Sep 15th 2016, 12:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Scamp
That's quite funny, for you, if it's the same as calling a black guy a Milky Bar?

However, the rest of whatever you post isn't funny and is so undeniably blinkered I'm now of the complete certainty that you like to **** young boys.

It's the only explanation.
My jokes are meant for the entertainment of myself and my followers. And the subjects can be anything from an idiot, to a fly-by-night, Saxon wannabe, suck-up, so called muslim
Old Sep 15th 2016, 1:35 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

My jokes are meant for the entertainment of myself and my followers. And the subjects can be anything from an idiot, to a fly-by-night, Saxon wannabe, suck-up, so called muslim
Followers? **** me, delusions of adequacy.

Old Sep 15th 2016, 1:36 pm

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

followers??
trying to seduce young boys in the masjid behind the shoe rack with candies dont make them your followers you pedo!
I think that comment about you and your ilk licking Khaleeji ass really got to the troll didnt it?
You hate them but you like sucking up to them, and yet you hate yourself for doing that and yet you are proud of it and yet you want to vent that rage at others for looking at you and laughing at you while you do it. My God such a vast range of emotions you have to go through....while licking that Khaleeji ass
Old Sep 15th 2016, 1:41 pm
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
followers??
trying to seduce young boys in the masjid behind the shoe rack with candies dont make them your followers you pedo!
I think that comment about you and your ilk licking Khaleeji ass really got to the troll didnt it?
You hate them but you like sucking up to them, and yet you hate yourself for doing that and yet you are proud of it and yet you want to vent that rage at others for looking at you and laughing at you while you do it. My God such a vast range of emotions you have to go through....while licking that Khaleeji ass
And what also gets to him is that he thinks he's clever, but he can't quite grasp what the rest of us are on about -- the half-hidden jokes and barbs -- but then he thinks he knows but isn't quite sure... Must be painful for him, trying to keep pace with adults in a mist of semi-perception and illusion.
Old Sep 15th 2016, 2:33 pm

And what also gets to him is that he thinks he's clever, but he can't quite grasp what the rest of us are on about -- the half-hidden jokes and barbs -- but then he thinks he knows but isn't quite sure... Must be painful for him, trying to keep pace with adults in a mist of semi-perception and illusion.
ofcourse he cant grasp it most of the times. He is what we call a 'Brinjal on a plate among other Brinjals'
They all look alike and they never leave the plate i.e. you can put the plate in the middle of europe but they will also stick together in their little communities and never have the balls or the sense of adventure to venture out from there and will think that that plate is their sole world. A frog born inside a well is another example. He thinks this is his complete world and since his croaking echoes loudly inside that well, he loves the sound of those croaks. Anyone from outside can look inside the well and see the frog for what it is, but for the poor frog, he is stuck there physically as well as mentally.
Now anyone who resembles them physically or by religion or knows them inside out for who they are and who was either 1. born in different circumstances or 2. had the broadness of mind to atleast look beyond the horizon and try and mingle with other 'whites' will automatically be frowned upon by the likes of him. As they are the 'traitors' or 'kiss asses'. See the thing is Religious extremism throughout the ages has targeted it's 'own' before others. That's the nature of trying to control people. And that's why extremists were always so concerned with 'heresy' and 'blasphemy'. The 'traitor' from within is always more dangerous, and thus always more sought after by these types who dont get the jokes and hate the fact that others like them do get 'it'
And ofcourse if you point it out to him, his only defense is either 1. rudeness to try and unsettle you or 2. holier than thou defense in which he is going to heaven and the rest of us to hell.
Sorry for the long post, heres a picture of a Brinjal :
Old Sep 15th 2016, 5:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Well this thread is going well.

I had hoped it would prompt some discussion on the regional economy and the fact that there is literally no one in dubai this Eid. When it's normally ram packed full of people.
Old Sep 15th 2016, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
He wouldn't be able to return. He would be demonized by Saudis and have a fatwa on his head. The hypocrisy of Islam and religious Muslims is astounding ; they are soo belligerent about converting others but very intolerant of Muslims leaving the faith.
Old Sep 15th 2016, 9:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
ofcourse he cant grasp it most of the times. He is what we call a 'Brinjal on a plate among other Brinjals'
They all look alike and they never leave the plate i.e. you can put the plate in the middle of europe but they will also stick together in their little communities and never have the balls or the sense of adventure to venture out from there and will think that that plate is their sole world. A frog born inside a well is another example. He thinks this is his complete world and since his croaking echoes loudly inside that well, he loves the sound of those croaks. Anyone from outside can look inside the well and see the frog for what it is, but for the poor frog, he is stuck there physically as well as mentally.
Now anyone who resembles them physically or by religion or knows them inside out for who they are and who was either 1. born in different circumstances or 2. had the broadness of mind to atleast look beyond the horizon and try and mingle with other 'whites' will automatically be frowned upon by the likes of him. As they are the 'traitors' or 'kiss asses'. See the thing is Religious extremism throughout the ages has targeted it's 'own' before others. That's the nature of trying to control people. And that's why extremists were always so concerned with 'heresy' and 'blasphemy'. The 'traitor' from within is always more dangerous, and thus always more sought after by these types who dont get the jokes and hate the fact that others like them do get 'it'
And ofcourse if you point it out to him, his only defense is either 1. rudeness to try and unsettle you or 2. holier than thou defense in which he is going to heaven and the rest of us to hell.
Sorry for the long post, heres a picture of a Brinjal :
http://pngimg.com/upload/eggplant_PNG2771.png

You know, I've just finished writing a reply to your post with some cracking jokes and I even included yet a another remedy song for you to sing. But i decided at the last minute not to fire it (sorry followers), simply to maintain a level of professionalism and also not to step down to your low level of cheap conduct and incur sins.
But should you misbehave the next time, I will have you grilled like a chicken.
Old Sep 15th 2016, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Had that verdict came from a high calibre, deep intellectual person, I would have heeded it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.