Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

For the guys... Who's a WANKER this summer??

For the guys... Who's a WANKER this summer??

Old Jun 14th 2009, 4:56 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For the guys... Who's a WANKER this summer??

Originally Posted by MataHari
oh, **** off
Old Jun 14th 2009, 4:56 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

I'll shut up MH..cause you said so..

You said you are not a soldier not me, I never claimed to know anything about you..really your so transparent I doubt there is any mystery..

Anyway back to pointless crap...
Old Jun 14th 2009, 4:57 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Bouncing between Manama Bahrain and Kissonerga, Paphos
ArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really niceArranLass is just really nice

Originally Posted by MataHari
don't worry...I got the point...after the first post even.
Yep, fair enough, I went too far... trying to work out now how to delete a post.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 5:14 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
I'll shut up MH..cause you said so..

You said you are not a soldier not me, I never claimed to know anything about you..really your so transparent I doubt there is any mystery..

Anyway back to pointless crap...
no...you said I had clearly no idea what those men go through...that's an assumption on your part that isn't based on anything, that's my point...don't make it into anything else.
The Scots aren't the only country that have soldiers you know.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 5:22 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Yea I know and have worked alongside the Dutch many a time..I think we have touched on this before (Den Helder)

My point was unless you have been stuck on a ship/out in the field for months with the same faces doing the same job, with the same pressures and intensity you wouldn't understand..that's all.
Old Jun 14th 2009, 5:27 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
Yea I know and have worked alongside the Dutch many a time..I think we have touched on this before (Den Helder)

My point was unless you have been stuck on a ship/out in the field for months with the same faces doing the same job, with the same pressures and intensity you wouldn't understand..that's all.
right...and I only commented on 2 posts that seemed to duplicated an issue in a way that didn't seem really necessary, in my opinion...nothing more than that.