Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Gulf News "Zionists are the new Nazis"

Gulf News "Zionists are the new Nazis"

Old Jan 7th 2009, 5:03 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gulf News "Zionists are the new Nazis"

Originally Posted by admon
why don't you just shut up you muppet.

Visit somewhere like Dachau, get some education on what happened, then you can talk about it.

Even modern day germans are ashamed of what happened, but they would never deny it.

why are you so angry ??

i just asked 3 questions.. i didn't say that i am with or againest whatever is there in news paper
Old Jan 7th 2009, 5:04 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beard Man
why boycotting the news paper ? where did all the democratic values disappear? don't they have the right to say what they want?

beside it was not the news paper saying it was one man's saying.

or are you upset because you have a jew background??

why do you get so exited about things that are related to jews when you claim to be an Atheist ?
Your ignorance (& again anti-semitism) is truly stunning.

The paper published the article.

Many members of my family died in the holocaust.

I am not 'excited', far from it, but holocaust denyers make me very cross.

-
Old Jan 7th 2009, 5:05 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Do yourself a favour & stop right now.

Denying the deaths of over 6 million people is foolish in the extreme.

-
i asked 3 questions and you didn't answer any of them.

i didn't deny any thing so far.
Old Jan 7th 2009, 5:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Beard Man
are there people in the west who believe that holocaust was not true?
are there people in the west who believe that holocaust was true but was exaggerated?
are there people in the west who believe that holocaust was conspiracy?
Hey Beardy, normally I take your posts as although trying to get reactions, as at least having some sense, but i think you are out of your depth here. Do you know anything about European history in the 20th Century, the early Nazi party and how they came to power, explioted that power and then started a full scale global conflict? As well as persecuting a sizable minority and blaming them for every concievable ill? What if those persecuted were muslims? Like they were to some extent in Eastern Europe, thrown into death camps and then left there to die along with the Jews, although in smaller numbers?

Thought not...
Old Jan 7th 2009, 5:07 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Meow
Your ignorance (& again anti-semitism) is truly stunning.

The paper published the article.

Many members of my family died in the holocaust.

I am not 'excited', far from it, but holocaust denyers make me very cross.

-
show me where did i deny the holocaust so that you ask me to stop talking about this issue ?? or is talking about it not allowed??

beside what is anti-semitism ??? (i know that you explained it before) but it will be nice if you explain it again

using simple words
Old Jan 7th 2009, 5:12 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

I think what he is saying is the 6 million Jews were well up for staging the whole thing, so they could get some sympathy and a bit of crappy land!!!
But with Nazi backing??? Didn't think they were exactly the best of friends....
Old Jan 7th 2009, 5:14 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

i asked 3 questions you didn't answer them properly.
Your questions were answered - yes there are people in the west who believe those things but likewise there are people in the west who believe the earth is flat and men didn't land on the moon, but we tend not to waste column inches on any of them.
Old Jan 7th 2009, 5:18 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

I posted the articles as I'm curious as to why Gulf News would print this confused article.

This post has the potential decend rapidly into name calling and much worse - please keep it sensible and constructive or I'll have to close it...
Old Jan 7th 2009, 5:19 am
Banned

Originally Posted by hawkhead
Your questions were answered - yes there are people in the west who believe those things but likewise there are people in the west who believe the earth is flat and men didn't land on the moon, but we tend not to waste column inches on any of them.

Flat earth or landing on moon are irrilavant to the talk

lets focus on those people who say that holocaust are not true or not that true.

are they saying that based on scientific evidence? like historical evidence or what so ever. or is it just a talk?

why would they say so if they don't have any evidences?

and if they do have what kind of evidences they have?

and why no one here wants to post the other part point of view and then clarify their mistakes?

why denial before presenting what to deny??

and why this mattar attracts some posters in this site and they look very angry when answering back

are they all with jewish background??
Old Jan 7th 2009, 5:21 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Autonomy
I posted the articles as I'm curious as to why Gulf News would print this confused article.

This post has the potential decend rapidly into name calling and much worse - please keep it sensible and constructive or I'll have to close it...
i will be as decent and as constructive as always
Old Jan 7th 2009, 5:22 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

I call for this thread to be deleted.

Its about to turn religious and islamic as anything does with a certain poster..
Old Jan 7th 2009, 5:23 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

There is no other point of view - over 6 million people died. This is a proven
fact.

I have met people who survived the camps. I have met men who liberated them.

And if you knew anything at all, you would know that it was not just Jews that died. Also decent human beings are capable of feeling empathy for people of any race or religion.

-
Old Jan 7th 2009, 5:24 am
Banned

Its about to turn religious and islamic as anything does with a certain poster..
are you a jew admon?

i didn't talk about islam in this thread and i am not thinking of doing it

i just asked some questions and you want to delete the thread for asking questions?
Old Jan 7th 2009, 5:24 am
Bored liberal

But if a certain poster is the problem...

-
Old Jan 7th 2009, 5:25 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

I tried to report some posts and the system had a 'failure'.

This has degenerated to an appalling degree. What does a poster have to do to become banned?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_ag...locaust_denial

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.