Guess the film

Old May 10th 2018, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Guess the film

And let's try to put a bit of fun in life...

My starter for 10 fils.

Old May 10th 2018, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

MAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond reputeMAV_DXB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guess the film

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
Old May 10th 2018, 2:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MAV_DXB
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
Your go then....
Old May 12th 2018, 8:15 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

If you wana shoot shoot, dont talk!
Old May 12th 2018, 9:42 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
If you wana shoot shoot, dont talk!
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
Old May 12th 2018, 1:53 pm

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritInParis
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
very nice
my all time favorite movie
btw the way this game works is, you guess the title and then give your clue for the next movie as well
Old May 12th 2018, 11:50 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

very nice
my all time favorite movie
btw the way this game works is, you guess the title and then give your clue for the next movie as well
You need to come back and confirm I'm correct first

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum."
Old May 13th 2018, 1:08 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum."
They Live!
(the exclamation mark is my own, I was so excited that I knew the answer)
Old May 13th 2018, 1:25 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Since I know I'm right

"Can I ask you a question - are you medically qualified?"

Clue: the movie won a Palme d'Or

Last edited by spouse of scouse; May 13th 2018 at 1:27 am.
Old May 13th 2018, 1:49 am

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
They Live!
(the exclamation mark is my own, I was so excited that I knew the answer)
Correctamundo

Since I know I'm right

"Can I ask you a question - are you medically qualified?"

Clue: the movie won a Palme d'Or
Hmm... M*A*S*H?
Old May 13th 2018, 7:37 am

well tbh I did say very nice
and that my friend is from the best game ever made : Duke Nukem 3D!!!!
and slightly off topic but still funny as hell :
Old May 13th 2018, 9:07 am
Concierge

Correctamundo

Hmm... M*A*S*H?
It does sound very 'MASHy', but no.

Clue: Written and directed by a Brit well known for his exploration of social issues. The movie also won a BAFTA.
Old May 13th 2018, 12:27 pm

well tbh I did say very nice
and that my friend is from the best game ever made : Duke Nukem 3D!!!!
and slightly off topic but still funny as hell :
Duke Nukem Ventrillo Prank
Haha, well, that's where I first heard it as well, but it was pinched from "They Live".

It does sound very 'MASHy', but no.

Clue: Written and directed by a Brit well known for his exploration of social issues. The movie also won a BAFTA.
Ken Loach film then. If it's "I, Daniel Blake" then I haven't seen it.
Old May 13th 2018, 5:58 pm
Concierge

Haha, well, that's where I first heard it as well, but it was pinched from "They Live".

Ken Loach film then. If it's "I, Daniel Blake" then I haven't seen it.
That's the one Some of his films are difficult to watch, but they're all worth it.
Old May 14th 2018, 12:43 am

That's the one Some of his films are difficult to watch, but they're all worth it.
Okay, here's another one. Probably too easy

- "You must've shot an awful lot of tigers sir."
- "Yes, I used a machine gun."

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.