Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

GTA IV - who's buying and who's bovvered?

Wikiposts

GTA IV - who's buying and who's bovvered?

Old May 1st 2008, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: GTA IV - who's buying and who's bovvered?

Originally Posted by Autonomy
you streamed a 1080p file last week for 3 quid. Can I enquire through what site? And ISP? Just curious like....
just through xbox live on my 360. There isn't a great selection at the moment but I had the points so i streamed it.

I'll do a bit of research like but I'm sure there's going to be a proper streaming website coming up where you can subscribe.

Divx sell their own box which does something similar i think. Well worth a look. Could be the future. There's more and more companies doing it all the time.
Old May 1st 2008, 8:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

there is a new add-on to the PS3 coming out soon which allows you to connect it to your satellite box so you can use it as a PVR. good use of the 80Gig hard-drive.
Old May 3rd 2008, 1:18 am
Forum Regular

RitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Coxy the Bear
Waiting for GT5 personally. Still can't stop myself playing Tiger Woods Golf as I've got bored with NFS Carbon now.
Get GT5 prologue, it's excellent. I play it with a G25 wheel but I'm rubbish!

GTA IV is banned in the UAE although MicroCity will sell it outside Geant or Carrefore but at inflated prices

GTA IV will have to be pretty special to beat COD4 in my eyes!
Old May 3rd 2008, 3:06 am
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RitchieD

GTA IV is banned in the UAE although MicroCity will sell it outside Geant or Carrefore but at inflated prices

I could have brought some over with me, I got mine in UK for £35
Old May 3rd 2008, 3:50 am
BE Enthusiast

CeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of lightCeeBee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by RitchieD

In my eyes it hasn't beaten COD4, although i'm probably only 1% of the way through the game at the moment.

I stole the helicoptor from the airport and left it on top of a skyscraper.....I think its now lost forever.