Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The "Grunting Pig Bitch" Thread

The "Grunting Pig Bitch" Thread

Old Jun 3rd 2011, 5:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default The "Grunting Pig Bitch" Thread

The Maria Sharapova Thread doesn't sound anything like as good - or as accurate........

Anyway, to celebrate the GPB getting dumped out of the French Open by the delightful Li Na....

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...-french-final/

........ I bring you ( courtesy of those nice people at sharapovasthigh.com ) a video from Spanish television ( it's the first one on the page ):

http://www.sharapovasthigh.com/
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 6:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Grunting Pig Bitch" Thread

Whos the chick in the 90s who really started the female vocal screams/grunts/whatever you want to call it? She (or her parents) were from an East Euro country but had Swiss citizenship. I can't recall the name but do somewhat recall the face.
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 6:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
Whos the chick in the 90s who really started the female vocal screams/grunts/whatever you want to call it? She (or her parents) were from an East Euro country but had Swiss citizenship. I can't recall the name but do somewhat recall the face.
Monica Seles?
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 6:34 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Just imagine having sex with Maria...
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 6:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Monica Seles?
Ahh yeah, she's one.
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 6:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by lionheart
Just imagine having sex with Maria...
I've had sex with Maria.

She grunted.
Old Jun 4th 2011, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Grunting Pig Bitch? You must be one of the people she doesn't let into her bedroom. She tells me about them all the time.
Old Jun 5th 2011, 5:09 am

WakeUp is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Dean
The Maria Sharapova Thread doesn't sound anything like as good - or as accurate........

Anyway, to celebrate the GPB getting dumped out of the French Open by the delightful Li Na....

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...-french-final/

........ I bring you ( courtesy of those nice people at sharapovasthigh.com ) a video from Spanish television ( it's the first one on the page ):

http://www.sharapovasthigh.com/
Each to their own, but I know which of the two I would rather play "Tennis" with, and I doubt that she can speak Mandarin.