Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

A great week for cinema goers...

A great week for cinema goers...

Old Jul 25th 2008, 6:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default A great week for cinema goers...

2 days ago - Wanted...
Yesterday - Get Smart...
Today - The Dark Night (Batman)
Tomorrow - Superheroes...

The people in the ticketing office, the entry ticket stubs collector, concession stand people, and the ushers, all of them know me by my first name now...

But truth be told, all 3 films watched till now were magnificent...

And RIP, Heath Ledger...A true talent you were...
Old Jul 25th 2008, 6:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A great week for cinema goers...

Originally Posted by Confucius
2 days ago - Wanted...
Yesterday - Get Smart...

The people in the ticketing office, the entry ticket stubs collector, concession stand people, and the ushers, all of them know me by my first name now...

I liked wanted.....anglelina is just too gorgeous.
Old Jul 25th 2008, 6:46 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

2 days ago - Wanted...
Yesterday - Get Smart...

Why don't you trade your mop for a torch and a tray of Haagen Das?
Old Jul 25th 2008, 6:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
I liked wanted.....anglelina is just too gorgeous.
Of course...Too bad the censors were working overtime in one scene...
Old Jul 25th 2008, 6:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
Why don't you trade your mop for a torch and a tray of Haagen Das?
I get dental insurance where I am...
Old Jul 25th 2008, 6:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Of course...Too bad the censors were working overtime in one scene...
I dont know...I had it off the dvd lady..
Old Jul 25th 2008, 6:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I dont know...I had it off the dvd lady..
Lucky you...How was "The Scene"???
Old Jul 25th 2008, 6:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Lucky you...How was "The Scene"???
well it cant have been that good.....which scene??
Old Jul 25th 2008, 6:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

well it cant have been that good.....which scene??
Where McAvoy is in the cold bath talking with the Russian and all of a sudden she comes out of the bath further away...
Old Jul 25th 2008, 6:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Where McAvoy is in the cold bath talking with the Russian and all of a sudden she comes out of the bath further away...
Oh,yes...well,if i had a view like that from the back i'd be walking out of baths all the time!
Old Jul 25th 2008, 7:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh,yes...well,if i had a view like that from the back i'd be walking out of baths all the time!
How are you walking out of baths now???
Old Jul 25th 2008, 7:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

How are you walking out of baths now???
wet usually.
Old Jul 25th 2008, 7:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

wet usually.
I thought you'd reply you walk out like John Wayne...
Old Jul 25th 2008, 7:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I thought you'd reply you walk out like John Wayne...
I should be so lucky!!
Old Jul 25th 2008, 7:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I should be so lucky!!
You need to rub a lamp...Is your room well lit???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.