Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Great Summer to be British don't you think?

Great Summer to be British don't you think?

Old Aug 22nd 2016, 6:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Great Summer to be British don't you think?

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
You have an issue with gay men

Definitely confirms how old you are.
what's with the self righteous position?

My issue is with gay men and horses. No one needs to that combination on betamax.
Old Aug 22nd 2016, 6:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
1. The consequence of politicians lying and deliberately targetting the uneducated and prejudiced.
2. A new PM when the previous one was entirely adequate (and who immediately called her judgment into question by elevating instead of sacking Johnson).
3. Great things at the Olympics.
4. A TV programme.

**** me, if that's what "cool" has been reduced to I need to learn a new vocabulary.
what a time to be alive.

Just spent two weeks in Blightly. I pity the poor souls to be honest - they have nothing to look forward to.
Old Aug 22nd 2016, 6:39 am
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
what a time to be alive.

Just spent two weeks in Blightly. I pity the poor souls to be honest - they have nothing to look forward to.
Yes they do, Christmas, Brexit, Lions Tour. What else do they want.

I will predict this, Harry will be married off in the next 18months. To boost the national pride.
Old Aug 22nd 2016, 6:53 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Aww....

1. The consequence of politicians lying You mean like how they allowed EU to grow unto the unelected behemoth no one voted for? and deliberately targetting the uneducated and prejudiced. You mean anyone who might have a slightly differing viewpoint from yours?
2. A new PM when the previous one was entirely adequate He resigned, what to do? (and who immediately called her judgment into question by elevating instead of sacking Johnson) A wise leader keeps their enemies closer than their friends. And BoJo is unpopular because he dares say things when others look in the other direction.
3. Great things at the Olympics.
4. A TV programme. Yep. I like to cook.

**** me, if that's what "cool" has been reduced to I need to learn a new vocabulary.
I am much happier and positive about the future of the UK than I have been in a long time.
Old Aug 22nd 2016, 7:23 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Aww....
I am much happier and positive about the future of the UK than I have been in a long time.
I totally agree, sad that BoJo wasn't PM but his time will come - or he will be the new Heseltine?
Old Aug 22nd 2016, 7:25 am
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by captainflack
Absolutely not. I love gay men
Thats illegal here.
Old Aug 22nd 2016, 7:55 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I'm quite excited by the Bake Off.
Old Aug 22nd 2016, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
You really need to get out more....

Now Masterchef, that's a whole different kettle of fish.
Old Aug 22nd 2016, 9:06 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Aww....

The potential for it all to turn to ratshit is enormous.
Old Aug 22nd 2016, 9:11 am
Banned

The potential for it all to turn to ratshit is enormous.
They probably said the same thing when England first set sail to Jamestown
Old Aug 22nd 2016, 9:26 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Be careful or Iggle will start a "but she's not British" rant about Nadia Hussein next.
Old Aug 22nd 2016, 9:31 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Meow
Be careful or Iggle will start a "but she's not British" rant about Nadia Hussein next.
No idea who the hell that is, googled it and came up with a Pakistani women. Now i figured out its that bint from the cakeoff or whatever its called...I rest my case on this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadia_Hussain

Edit

Spell it right Meow, Jesus. your standards are slipping

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadiya_Hussain

Born in Luton, enough said, that isn't even in Britain any more.
Old Aug 22nd 2016, 9:33 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iggle
No idea who the hell that is, googled it and came up with a Pakistani women. Now i figured out its that bint from the cakeoff or whatever its called...I rest my case on this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadia_Hussain

Wrong Nadiya Hussain. I spelled her names wrong in my earlier post.
Old Aug 22nd 2016, 9:34 am
Bored liberal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nadiya_Hussain

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-r...-off-favourite
Old Aug 22nd 2016, 9:35 am
Bored liberal

Better to misspell a name than to present oneself as a racist bigot I feel.

Is there not a Britain First forum for those more suited to it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.