Bluenova is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Gratuitous Good Vibes

Old Mar 5th 2016, 12:05 am
Just Joined

Bluenova is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Mar 12th 2016, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

DesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 6th 2016, 2:14 pm
Banned

Big Time TimmyJim is an unknown quantity at this point

I got two good ones for ya- I used these for my brutal treadmill run this morning

Watch out boy, WATCH OUT BOY!

Old Apr 19th 2016, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

DesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 14th 2016, 1:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Old May 14th 2016, 1:50 am
BE Enthusiast

A cover of The Supremes classic-'Stop! In the Name of Love' by Jonell Mosser from the movie soundtrack 'Hope Floats'

Someone in the Lounge music thread mention Adam Levine's-'Lost Stars'...Never heard it until now. One for the ipod I think.

Old Jun 2nd 2016, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Old Jul 12th 2016, 12:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Old Aug 9th 2016, 12:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Old Aug 9th 2016, 2:19 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

I'd post a video of Beautiful South's The Slide if I could, to support the following question:

Anyone know what The Slide is about? Drugs? Searched, and come up with nowt...
Old Aug 9th 2016, 3:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond reputeLightandbitter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
I'd post a video of Beautiful South's The Slide if I could, to support the following question:

Anyone know what The Slide is about? Drugs? Searched, and come up with nowt...
Great band great tune

For me the slide is giving up the craziness of your teens and 20s and slipping into the mundane 40-50 hour week of working to pay the bills and sticking a bit away each month.

Forever gone are the live for the weekend, getting paid in a little brown envelope on a Thursday afternoon with all the denominations of the notes and coins inside written on the front. Knowing full well you are gonna spunk it over the weekend, probably by Saturday night, if your lucky a few quid left for Sunday lunch beers

The slide is knowing you have to but fighting it tooth and nail to get responsible.
Old Aug 14th 2016, 2:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Old Sep 24th 2016, 10:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hope everyone had a great summer holiday! I must admit mine was terrific, an absolute blast!! Talking about blast here's one from the past to start your day.

If that doesn't do it for you then you might like this band from Spain 'Deco Pilot'...diggin' the vibe!

I know you've probably heard this song a million times but someone has done a fantastic job of synchronizing 'Daft Punk-Lose Yourself To Dance' with a video which looks to made in the early 70's. Love the clothes love the dance. I bet more than a few of you wore bell bottoms back then

Okay, lets get serious...on my way to burning man I probably listen to Love's album-Forever Changes like a dozen times, what a masterpiece!

Here is a song off that album dedicated to his girlfriend at the time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.