Gratuitous Good Vibes

Old Jun 26th 2011, 6:55 am

WakeUp is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Gratuitous Good Vibes

Classic Fat Freddy's Drop....

Old Jun 29th 2011, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

giddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to all

Love FFD

Here's hoping a long hot summer just pass me by (doubtful )

Old Jul 3rd 2011, 2:13 am
BE Enthusiast

DesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond reputeDesertOcean has a reputation beyond repute

Well...looks like it's time for another fishin' trip!

...and my all time favorite spot for that is

Old Jul 4th 2011, 9:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

... and the "Not Quite The Best Band Of All Time, But Pretty Close" award goes to:

Old Jul 5th 2011, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

giddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to allgiddyup is a name known to all

Covered many times....Close your eyes and listen
Old Jul 5th 2011, 6:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Paul Simon, live in Zimbabwe with Ladysmith Black Mambazo, performing one of the many brilliant songs on his 'Graceland' album.

An utterly joyous live music event, and a poignant reminder of what Zim used to be like before Mugabe started flexing his muscles.........

Old Jul 6th 2011, 4:02 am

WakeUp is an unknown quantity at this point

Shapeshifter - Long White Cloud....

Old Jul 6th 2011, 5:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The power of advertising..............

Obscure mid-Sixties single gets used for Samsung Smart TV ad, and the song becomes massive all over the world............. the question is: will Vashti Bunyan become a household name???

Traveling north, traveling north to find you
Train wheels beating, the wind in my eyes
Don't even know what I'll say when I find you
Call out your name love, don't be surprised

It's so many miles and so long since I've met you
Don't even know what I'll find when I get to you
But suddenly now, I know where I belong
It's many hundred miles but it won't be long
it won't be long
it won't be long
it won't be long

Nothing at all in my head to say to you
Only the beat of the train I'm on
Nothing I've learnt all my life on the way to you
Only our love that's over and gone

It's so many miles and so long since I've met you
Don't even know what I'll find when I get to you
But suddenly now I know where I belong
It's many hundred miles and it won't be long

It wont be long
It wont be long
It wont be long

Old Jul 6th 2011, 6:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Whatever happened to................ tATu?

Long time since this one did the rounds....... it's been seen thousands of times, but the shooting still has the power to shock...... stunning.

Last edited by The Dean; Jul 6th 2011 at 6:05 pm. Reason: .
Old Jul 7th 2011, 2:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough

Ben Frost composes his music quite nicely. Experimental and abrasive, yet soft and atmospheric.

Old Jul 9th 2011, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

Old Jul 9th 2011, 8:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant! Thank you.
Old Jul 10th 2011, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

Have a few drinks, crank it up, and listen to the boys pumping on your stereo

Old Jul 10th 2011, 5:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

This one always deserves another listen........... the definitive version (sorry, Elvis)..........

Old Jul 11th 2011, 5:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I meant to post this last Thursday, the fifth anniversary of his death, but I got tied up with work and never got round to it..............

Floyd's superb tribute to their former member Syd Barrett, with David Gilmour in particularly good form......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.