Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Grand Theft Auto - Middle East

Grand Theft Auto - Middle East

Old Mar 9th 2009, 5:06 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute
Default Grand Theft Auto - Middle East

So has any one heard about this, apparently it's gonna have loads of Bentley's and big sky scrapers, lots of landcrusiers, camels and dish dashings. I would definately buy it!

Bison
Old Mar 9th 2009, 5:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Grand Theft Auto - Middle East

Sorry to disappoint you Bison, but I don't think there are any plans to release a GFA:ME.

Would be cool, though...
Old Mar 9th 2009, 5:18 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bison View Post
So has any one heard about this, apparently it's gonna have loads of Bentley's and big sky scrapers, lots of landcrusiers, camels and dish dashings. I would definately buy it!

Bison
Aye, it starts at the airport, where you can take your pick of over 3000 cars... Unfortunately, you have to start with a Corrolla and work your way up...
Old Mar 9th 2009, 5:20 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE View Post
Aye, it starts at the airport, where you can take your pick of over 3000 cars... Unfortunately, you have to start with a Corrolla and work your way up...
then you have to navigate dodgy landlords and school waiting lists, it all gets better as you head towards the summer and the landlords are begging and the schools are all empty
Old Mar 9th 2009, 5:29 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

I also heard that a special feature of the game allows you to take off your shoes and throw them at people...

You can also base jump off the Burj..
Old Mar 9th 2009, 5:32 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

I also heard that a special feature of the game allows you to take off your shoes and throw them at people...

You can also base jump off the Burj..
And they are just writing a new 'VIP' scenario, where you have to navigate your way thru the wookey holes....
Old Mar 9th 2009, 5:33 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

And they are just writing a new 'VIP' scenario, where you have to navigate your way thru the wookey holes....
and play spot the prosser in Bur Dubai
Old Mar 9th 2009, 5:35 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Blue Cat View Post
and play spot the prosser in Bur Dubai
I have heard that it takes a lot of skill to negotiate that side lane in front of the Panorama, since a lot of the lassies now dont want to pay to get into Jocky's...

Looks like Aberdeen harbour of an evening down there now.. Them all queued up on the pavement outside...
Old Mar 9th 2009, 5:37 am
Concierge

I have heard that it takes a lot of skill to negotiate that side lane in front of the Panorama, since a lot of the lassies now dont want to pay to get into Jocky's...

Looks like Aberdeen harbour of an evening down there now.. Them all queued up on the pavement outside...
I can well imagine!! maybe if you manage to get past Panorama without being accosted for a cheap BJ that you may well get bonus points
Old Mar 9th 2009, 5:39 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Blue Cat View Post
I can well imagine!! maybe if you manage to get past Panorama without being accosted for a cheap BJ that you may well get bonus points
Maybe, if you manage to get them with the car door before they have a chance to complete 'Me Like You' you get a bonus life....
Old Mar 9th 2009, 5:41 am
Concierge

Maybe, if you manage to get them with the car door before they have a chance to complete 'Me Like You' you get a bonus life....
let me check with Spugsy about that one
Old Mar 9th 2009, 5:41 am
100% British Beef

I would just run them all over, then collect their monies....
Old Mar 9th 2009, 5:45 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Ah, trying to dodge the irate mama-san at the same time????
Old Mar 9th 2009, 5:45 am
Concierge

then you could buy a real copy of Grand Theft Auto
Old Mar 9th 2009, 5:49 am
100% British Beef

then you could buy a real copy of Grand Theft Auto
I already have all of them, except the 'Lost and The Damned' extension to the last one, apparently only available of the X-Box. :curse:

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.