British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Grand Theft Auto - Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/grand-theft-auto-middle-east-596294/)

Bison Mar 9th 2009 5:06 am

Grand Theft Auto - Middle East

So has any one heard about this, apparently it's gonna have loads of Bentley's and big sky scrapers, lots of landcrusiers, camels and dish dashings. I would definately buy it!

Bison

Bambi in Abu Dhabi Mar 9th 2009 5:14 am

Re: Grand Theft Auto - Middle East

Sorry to disappoint you Bison, but I don't think there are any plans to release a GFA:ME.

Would be cool, though...

TGFKASE Mar 9th 2009 5:18 am

Originally Posted by Bison (Post 7358552)
So has any one heard about this, apparently it's gonna have loads of Bentley's and big sky scrapers, lots of landcrusiers, camels and dish dashings. I would definately buy it!

Bison

Aye, it starts at the airport, where you can take your pick of over 3000 cars... Unfortunately, you have to start with a Corrolla and work your way up...

Blue Cat Mar 9th 2009 5:20 am

Originally Posted by TGFKASE (Post 7358571)
Aye, it starts at the airport, where you can take your pick of over 3000 cars... Unfortunately, you have to start with a Corrolla and work your way up...

then you have to navigate dodgy landlords and school waiting lists, it all gets better as you head towards the summer and the landlords are begging and the schools are all empty :)

Bison Mar 9th 2009 5:29 am

I also heard that a special feature of the game allows you to take off your shoes and throw them at people...

You can also base jump off the Burj..

TGFKASE Mar 9th 2009 5:32 am

Originally Posted by Bison (Post 7358599)
I also heard that a special feature of the game allows you to take off your shoes and throw them at people...

You can also base jump off the Burj..

And they are just writing a new 'VIP' scenario, where you have to navigate your way thru the wookey holes....

Blue Cat Mar 9th 2009 5:33 am

Originally Posted by TGFKASE (Post 7358608)
And they are just writing a new 'VIP' scenario, where you have to navigate your way thru the wookey holes....

and play spot the prosser in Bur Dubai :rofl:

TGFKASE Mar 9th 2009 5:35 am

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 7358612)
and play spot the prosser in Bur Dubai :rofl:

I have heard that it takes a lot of skill to negotiate that side lane in front of the Panorama, since a lot of the lassies now dont want to pay to get into Jocky's...

Looks like Aberdeen harbour of an evening down there now.. Them all queued up on the pavement outside...

Blue Cat Mar 9th 2009 5:37 am

Originally Posted by TGFKASE (Post 7358619)
I have heard that it takes a lot of skill to negotiate that side lane in front of the Panorama, since a lot of the lassies now dont want to pay to get into Jocky's...

Looks like Aberdeen harbour of an evening down there now.. Them all queued up on the pavement outside...

I can well imagine!! maybe if you manage to get past Panorama without being accosted for a cheap BJ that you may well get bonus points :):)

TGFKASE Mar 9th 2009 5:39 am

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 7358626)
I can well imagine!! maybe if you manage to get past Panorama without being accosted for a cheap BJ that you may well get bonus points :):)

Maybe, if you manage to get them with the car door before they have a chance to complete 'Me Like You' you get a bonus life....

Blue Cat Mar 9th 2009 5:41 am

Originally Posted by TGFKASE (Post 7358632)
Maybe, if you manage to get them with the car door before they have a chance to complete 'Me Like You' you get a bonus life....

let me check with Spugsy about that one ;)

Bison Mar 9th 2009 5:41 am

I would just run them all over, then collect their monies....

TGFKASE Mar 9th 2009 5:45 am

Originally Posted by Bison (Post 7358636)

Ah, trying to dodge the irate mama-san at the same time????

Blue Cat Mar 9th 2009 5:45 am

Originally Posted by Bison (Post 7358636)

then you could buy a real copy of Grand Theft Auto :rofl:

Bison Mar 9th 2009 5:49 am

then you could buy a real copy of Grand Theft Auto
I already have all of them, except the 'Lost and The Damned' extension to the last one, apparently only available of the X-Box. :curse: