British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Got my (KSA) Visa Today.... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/got-my-ksa-visa-today-520083/)

nottmbantam Mar 8th 2008 3:41 pm

Got my (KSA) Visa Today....

Just thought I'd mention my passport arrived this morning ( postman knocked on the door at 8.00am - didn't think they delivered that early any more!! ) ,and have got my visa for KSA,all stamped up and ready to go.

Arriving in just under a month......ooooh, its getting closer!

MataHari Mar 8th 2008 3:43 pm

Re: Got my (KSA) Visa Today....

Originally Posted by nottmbantam (Post 6034655)
Just thought I'd mention my passport arrived this morning ( postman knocked on the door at 8.00am - didn't think they delivered that early any more!! ) ,and have got my visa for KSA,all stamped up and ready to go.

me and muffin are happy for ya....

Vimto Mar 8th 2008 3:55 pm

Good luck pal and may god have mercy on your mortal soul, I hope that you enjoy your time away from the 'real world', I am speaking from personal experience, you will save buckets of money, just make sure you dont fritter it away when you leave either on holiday or for good. This is the one of the last places where you can really save money as an expat (because you cannot blow it on what the rest of us do).

nottmbantam Mar 8th 2008 4:59 pm

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 6034660)
me and muffin are happy for ya....

your muffin warming up nicely?

MataHari Mar 8th 2008 5:01 pm

Originally Posted by nottmbantam (Post 6034959)
your muffin warming up nicely?

aye...getting there

Confucius Mar 8th 2008 5:15 pm

Jack is so excited for you...He's even sporting an erection...

nottmbantam Mar 8th 2008 5:48 pm

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 6035036)
Jack is so excited for you...He's even sporting an erection...

Well, what can I say?

MH's muffin is warming up nicely and Jack sports a ( huge? ) erection already. And I don't get there for another month!!!

By the time I arrive ( or come should I say? ) there will be a whole flood of climactic sensations going off.

Blue Cat Mar 8th 2008 6:10 pm

Originally Posted by nottmbantam (Post 6035253)
Well, what can I say?

MH's muffin is warming up nicely and Jack sports a ( huge? ) erection already. And I don't get there for another month!!!

By the time I arrive ( or come should I say? ) there will be a whole flood of climactic sensations going off.

don't build your hopes up :eek:

nottmbantam Mar 8th 2008 6:28 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 6035339)
don't build your hopes up :eek:

:D

No, I'm not! Having experienced the delights of this Board for the last two months, I know we're heading for an anti climax. Literally.

Thanks for the Karma though BC :thumbsup:

Blue Cat Mar 8th 2008 6:36 pm

Originally Posted by nottmbantam (Post 6035390)
:D

No, I'm not! Having experienced the delights of this Board for the last two months, I know we're heading for an anti climax. Literally.

Thanks for the Karma though BC :thumbsup:

the pleasure was all mine :thumbsup:

madmidwife Mar 8th 2008 8:36 pm

Congratulations, I'm so jealous. I wonder if I'll get as many offers from the forum as you got when you announced your visa:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: