Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Gordy or the camera-on? Who would ya vote for???

Gordy or the camera-on? Who would ya vote for???

Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:58 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gordy or the camera-on? Who would ya vote for???

Originally Posted by shiva
**** off. you did it to us for a few hundred years. remeber the poll tax and how it was tried out for us for a year before englend to name but 1 small example
what goes around comes around or is it no longer the "united kingdoms" england for the english and all that.

incedentially weve been running the back offices for the last 20 yrs anyway . remember the McMaffia scandles?
no its not a united kingdom anymore, and anyway as i said to father in law. we gave you your rock back, dont throw it again lol
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 10:01 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
did you ever get any replies from the agencies here?
i got two, its the age thing, i would like to look to the oman, they are not as fussy appently, but from uk cant seem to find any sites with agencys listed, so any help from out there would be appreciated, will PM my e mail to anyone who wants to help
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 10:04 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mythic
i got two, its the age thing, i would like to look to the oman, they are not as fussy appently, but from uk cant seem to find any sites with agencys listed, so any help from out there would be appreciated, will PM my e mail to anyone who wants to help
thought i gave you a list of the agencies....?
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 10:07 am
live life to the max

thought i gave you a list of the agencies....?
you did and i thank you, it was them i got two replies from
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 10:12 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

you did and i thank you, it was them i got two replies from
and there's a thread on here..
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 10:14 am
live life to the max

and there's a thread on here..
will look for the thread, thank you,
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 10:31 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

no its not a united kingdom anymore, and anyway as i said to father in law. we gave you your rock back, dont throw it again lol
top stuff, you'll not be needing anymore of our oil revenues then
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 10:34 am
live life to the max

Originally Posted by shiva
top stuff, you'll not be needing anymore of our oil revenues then
nah me car is under warrenty for another three years, so if it needs oil just send it in, but thanks for the offer,
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 10:42 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

nah me car is under warrenty for another three years, so if it needs oil just send it in, but thanks for the offer,

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zhav_fl0h...elated&search=
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 10:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

hahahaha...love it...

MM, xx
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 11:07 am
live life to the max

oh, thought mel was aus not scots, but good one

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
hahahaha...love it...

MM, xx
hahahaha ...love it... just dont know what to say xx