Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Gordy or the camera-on? Who would ya vote for???

Gordy or the camera-on? Who would ya vote for???

Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gordy or the camera-on? Who would ya vote for???

Originally Posted by mythic
hi conf, you are always welcome mate, always
I know...When do you think I would get a blue-back passport???
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:16 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
I know...When do you think I would get a blue-back passport???
maroon now, i would give you one if i was in office, passport that is
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

maroon now, i would give you one if i was in office, passport that is
And when have I ever said NO to you???
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:26 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
And when have I ever said NO to you???
never oh master, and its always been a pleasure to receive you
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I am humbled by your accomodating magnificence...
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:39 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

did they do something to you in Canada?
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:41 am
live life to the max

Originally Posted by beebee
did they do something to you in Canada?
hi beebee, in a way yeah, made me realise just what i wanted in life, and that life is for living lol
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:44 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

hi beebee, in a way yeah, made me realise just what i wanted in life, and that life is for living lol
my Dad always says to be - this isn't a dress rehearsal it is the real thing
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:46 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rog_Rams

I like our Scottish brothers and sisters, but having them leading the UK parliament, while the English have no say in the Scottish version is out of order IMHO.

me!
**** off. you did it to us for a few hundred years. remeber the poll tax and how it was tried out for us for a year before englend to name but 1 small example
what goes around comes around or is it no longer the "united kingdoms" england for the english and all that.

incedentially weve been running the back offices for the last 20 yrs anyway . remember the McMaffia scandles?
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:46 am

so you are going then...?
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:49 am
live life to the max

so you are going then...?
i need to think of my options, strange as it may seem,
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:50 am
live life to the max

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
my Dad always says to be - this isn't a dress rehearsal it is the real thing
your right BC, so what decisions we make have to be the right ones
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:52 am

i need to think of my options, strange as it may seem,
well they have given you plenty of time to think about it... is it the job that appeals or the country?
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:54 am
live life to the max

well they have given you plenty of time to think about it... is it the job that appeals or the country?
the job is a good one, the country or what i saw of it is nice, but i have other factors to take into account
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 9:57 am

the job is a good one, the country or what i saw of it is nice, but i have other factors to take into account
did you ever get any replies from the agencies here?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.