Goodbye Everybody

Old Jun 9th 2011, 5:35 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Goodbye Everybody

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
so...did he stay or did he go...?

MM, xx
No sightings since 9:15 am yesterday
Old Jun 9th 2011, 5:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
No sightings since 9:15 am yesterday
I'm worried. I checked 7 days this morning just in case.
Old Jun 9th 2011, 6:04 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

The longest farewell? Looks like LH's ego has been well and truly stroked.

I'd rather he stayed, but he deserves most of the ribbing he has received for being a miserable, tight-fisted misanthrope. I don't recall anyone being nasty to him, just a load of piss-taking for his curmedgeonly behaviour.
Old Jun 9th 2011, 7:34 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
so...did he stay or did he go...?

MM, xx
Who ? Joe Strummer ?
Old Jun 9th 2011, 7:36 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
I don't agree with that at all...everybody gives as good as they get, and those who can't deal with that grasp at the clique theory. These days there are a lots of new posters and it's completely different on here than say 2 years ago when most regulars knew each other and met up a lot.

Mean and bitchy...I'd say direct and to the point would be a better description. There have been a fair share of bullshitters on here and yes, they do get called out from time to time and why not...if people pretend to be genuine and they are not, I can't see the issue with saying something about that.

It's not any different from the real world so to speak, and it's not a rule we have to like everybody or be nicey nicey. I seem to remember that you've said some pretty harsh stuff as well from time to time.

Some forums are suited to you, some are not, if BE isn't your kind of place, you can find another one. Just like in real life you chose who you hang out with. If you're a precious flower then don't come on here and if you do, don't expect people to tiptoe around you.

LH isn't a victim, but if he wants to leave then why not.
The 'wise old owl' has spoken....
Old Jun 9th 2011, 7:49 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Goodbye Everybody

Originally Posted by Meow
...longest...stroked....tight-fisted...nasty...piss-taking...curm...behaviour.
Well that's me done for the week.
Old Jun 9th 2011, 10:14 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

This is the first ever post in the Sand Pit, by Sue the Administrator, titled: Remember -- Play Nice!

I've posted this elsewhere on a different section of this forum but it seems lately it applies here to.

Lately there seems to be a recurring problem of arguments flaring up, unsavoury comments and hurtful personal remarks being made.

Please remember that this site was created as a support system for those of us living abroad and and those yet to make the move. If you don't like someone please do not get into arguments with them on the forum, it's not fair to the other members of this site who don't want to become involved. Please also refrain from continuing arguments that started on other sites in this forum, they have NOTHING to do with BE and will not be tolerated here anymore.

If you are unsure of what is or is not allowed please refer to the site rules .

And remember, we have all made the life changing decision to move to a different country so let's start supporting each other instead of criticizing each other.

Sue

Old Jun 9th 2011, 10:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

In memory of the late LH, I refer everyone to this thread. One of his best I think:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=666179

Come back. Please.
Old Jun 9th 2011, 11:02 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Has he gone?
Old Jun 9th 2011, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Has he gone?
who?
Old Jun 9th 2011, 11:23 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
In memory of the late LH, I refer everyone to this thread. One of his best I think:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=666179

Come back. Please.
Top 10 LH threads? That underwear one has to be in there too.

FWIW I liked him, as I do all of you even if you are a bunch of tossers .
Old Jun 9th 2011, 11:29 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Top 10 LH threads? That underwear one has to be in there too.

FWIW I liked him, as I do all of you even if you are a bunch of tossers .
yeah...if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be wearing highly flammable itchy underwear from Dragon Market...
Old Jun 9th 2011, 11:38 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Originally Posted by MataHari
yeah...if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be wearing highly flammable itchy underwear from Dragon Market...
Are crotch fires something you worry about often MH? Is it a cigar or candle related hazard?
Old Jun 9th 2011, 11:59 am
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Are crotch fires something you worry about often MH? Is it a cigar or candle related hazard?
Or Spontaneous Human Combustion?

Kings of Leon: My Sex Is On Fire.......
Old Jun 9th 2011, 12:01 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Or Spontaneous Human Combustion?

Kings of Leon: My Sex Is On Fire.......

That song is forever ruined for me. A friend's children sing along to it as 'My Socks are on Fire' so that's all I hear these days.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.