Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

good old fashioned christmas excess

good old fashioned christmas excess

Old Dec 22nd 2011, 12:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default good old fashioned christmas excess

Personally I would die of embarrassment if I was this girl, being used as an awareness campaign for binge drinking- oh the shame! its quite funny though

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-16292576
Old Dec 23rd 2011, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: good old fashioned christmas excess

OMG it could have been a very sorry story!
Old Dec 24th 2011, 7:29 am
Perky but sarky

lullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond repute

Two years ago I was waiting for a bus to go to work for a nightshift. It was about half past eight. This group of very dressed up city types drunkenly stumbled past the bus stop. One coupled couldn't stagger any fiurther and decide to lean against the side, missed and they bothe tumbled. She then wet herself. It was so classy.

That same year I was on the way home on the train after the work party. Last train 0130. A couple in their late fifties were across the aisle ffrom me. she proceeded to give him a blow job...

One evening my husband and I decided to go to the fabulous Loungelover in Shoreditch. On the way there, on Bishopsgate, we were accosted by Pete Doherty, out of his tree, mumbling about borrowing my husband's mobile phone and skiving a fag. I looked passed him to see his female companion (it wasn't Kate Moss) peeing against the wall, standing up.

I quite miss the extremes of Xmas party excess. Never seen anything remotely as mental at a drunken brunch.
Old Dec 24th 2011, 1:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lullabelle View Post
Two years ago I was waiting for a bus to go to work for a nightshift. It was about half past eight. This group of very dressed up city types drunkenly stumbled past the bus stop. One coupled couldn't stagger any fiurther and decide to lean against the side, missed and they bothe tumbled. She then wet herself. It was so classy.

That same year I was on the way home on the train after the work party. Last train 0130. A couple in their late fifties were across the aisle ffrom me. she proceeded to give him a blow job...

One evening my husband and I decided to go to the fabulous Loungelover in Shoreditch. On the way there, on Bishopsgate, we were accosted by Pete Doherty, out of his tree, mumbling about borrowing my husband's mobile phone and skiving a fag. I looked passed him to see his female companion (it wasn't Kate Moss) peeing against the wall, standing up.

I quite miss the extremes of Xmas party excess. Never seen anything remotely as mental at a drunken brunch.

Ha ha great story !
Old Dec 24th 2011, 1:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

The hieght of elegance!
Old Dec 26th 2011, 3:57 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Some people clearly have no sense of shame.

There's a lot more than booze to blame for this sort of behaviour - there's a lack of knowing our limits, a lack of pride and a complete lack of a sense of shame.

Our drinking culture should shame poor behaviour and praise well behaved drunks - not the other way around.

N.
Old Dec 29th 2011, 1:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

.......... and despite having had a couple of drinks too many, I still managed to 'rise to the occasion' and enjoy the BJ.......