Good news everyone

Old Mar 27th 2009, 3:08 pm
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all
Default Re: Good news everyone

[QUOTE=shiva;7425555]
Originally Posted by Manos De Piedra
Oh yeah- Sure, count on the good will of rich people because they arent greedy. Were you born yesterday?
QUOTE]

oh and i suppose its ok for you to go to mexico and act all rich and screw the locals over, I mean thats perfectly alright isnt it, I mean comon there not americans, heck they aint even white
Let me tell you something..There are a lot of beggars here..I went to the bank when I first got here and got 3000 peson in small 20 peso bills. I did that just for tipping and for the beggars. I've handed out probaly 5000 pesos since i've been here. I've even got a bad look by other white people for handing a woman with a new born baby some money....I used to be cold like that but if they are begging, then they actually need the f#@%King money! She had tears in her eyes, and maybe she was acting but if you have to walk around in the hot sun acting to get money then you really need it..More than I do.

And I was smoozed my management for 20 years..I was offered cake jobs to cross over..I was a thorn in their side and they thought they could buy me but I never sold out...I've watched many sporting events in the luxury boxes with CEO's and top airline management, but you know what, unlike those thieves-I believe in what I do, because I help people. I don't screw people. Nobody minds paying $40/month union dues when their checks suddenly get 600 dollars bigger every two weeks and they suddenly have 2 weeks more paid vacation and 20 paid sick days in the bank every year...You Shiva live off the sweet and blood of others..Like a leach
Old Mar 27th 2009, 3:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

pinhead is my hero, I need a poster for my bedroom wall..
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:23 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Manos De Piedra;7425611]
Originally Posted by shiva

Let me tell you something..There are a lot of beggars here..I went to the bank when I first got here and got 3000 peson in small 20 peso bills. I did that just for tipping and for the beggars. I've handed out probaly 5000 pesos since i've been here. I've even got a bad look by other white people for handing a woman with a new born baby some money....I used to be cold like that but if they are begging, then they actually need the f#@%King money! She had tears in her eyes, and maybe she was acting but if you have to walk around in the hot sun acting to get money then you really need it..More than I do.

And I was smoozed my management for 20 years..I was offered cake jobs to cross over..I was a thorn in their side and they thought they could buy me but I never sold out...I've watched many sporting events in the luxury boxes with CEO's and top airline management, but you know what, unlike those thieves-I believe in what I do, because I help people. I don't screw people. Nobody minds paying $40/month union dues when their checks suddenly get 600 dollars bigger every two weeks and they suddenly have 2 weeks more paid vacation and 20 paid sick days in the bank every year...You Shiva live off the sweet and blood of others..Like a leach

hhmmm sweet and blood, I love the smell of sweet and blood in the morning just as the night shift ends
Old Mar 27th 2009, 5:26 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot
Is this the only picture of you from your photo album ?
Two and a half hours...yet no answer ?
Old Mar 28th 2009, 3:36 pm
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all

Two and a half hours...yet no answer ?
Please don't dig through my personal archives. Number 1 it's illegal, and #2 you aren't authorized to view them.
Old Mar 28th 2009, 3:45 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by shiva

hhmmm sweet and blood, I love the smell of sweet and blood in the morning just as the night shift ends

Is that when you normally rape your child labor?
Old Mar 28th 2009, 3:45 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Please don't dig through my personal archives. Number 1 it's illegal, and #2 you aren't authorized to view them.
He got you!
Old Mar 28th 2009, 3:46 pm
Banned

And #3- It's against the law
Old Mar 28th 2009, 3:46 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

You've got to be joking... you posted the URL for 'us' to look at (?) and besides, if you put something on the internet it is publicly viewable..especially where no logins and passwords are required
Old Mar 28th 2009, 3:47 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Is that when you normally rape your child labor?
Nah, that's best in the afternoon after a full shift in the sweatshop.......

Sweetshop just doesn't work, it's too sugary....
Old Mar 28th 2009, 3:48 pm
If I have to explain...

Sorry, aren't 1 and 3 the same?
Old Mar 28th 2009, 3:50 pm
A bubbly-jock...

No #1 ('illegal') and No #3 ('against the law') are the same !

Whose law by the way...US?
Old Mar 28th 2009, 3:54 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Roadking
Nah, that's best in the afternoon after a full shift in the sweatshop.......

Sweetshop just doesn't work, it's too sugary....
The night shift letting out at Shivas factory:

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...Fogo1/610x.jpg
Old Mar 28th 2009, 3:54 pm
Banned

No #1 ('illegal') and No #3 ('against the law') are the same !

Whose law by the way...US?

Mexican..Look it up
Old Mar 28th 2009, 4:00 pm
A bubbly-jock...

Mexican..Look it up
It's nothing to do with Mexico or its laws.

You are with photobucket.com where your details and images are stored. If you don't want the public to view your album's content...then change your privacy setting from public to private !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.