Good news everyone

Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:38 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good news everyone

Originally Posted by Manos De Piedra
Ok look fast then
That's better... There's nothing to hide...it's a good collection of photos.
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:51 am
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MacScot
That's better... There's nothing to hide...it's a good collection of photos.
We went to Tonga Fiji and Australia in August..Those arent there..I don't show faces of family members that live at home because republicans around here want to kill me..Im serious..Kill me..
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:53 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Ok look fast then
I looked.

So many pictures of food and drink !
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:59 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

We went to Tonga Fiji and Australia in August..Those arent there..I don't show faces of family members that live at home because republicans around here want to kill me..Im serious..Kill me..
Lived in Oz for 25 years but never got to Tonga or Fiji..perhaps when I go back. Though I have been to New Caledonia and many West Pacific Islands where I carried out coral reef surveys for environmental impact assessments...great diving in clear waters and great memories of eating lobsters and drinking South Pacific beer on the beaches by camp fire with the local Melanesians.

I should have started up a photo album like you !
Old Mar 30th 2009, 8:04 am
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all

Lived in Oz for 25 years but never got to Tonga or Fiji..perhaps when I go back. Though I have been to New Caledonia and many West Pacific Islands where I carried out coral reef surveys for environmental impact assessments...great diving in clear waters and great memories of eating lobsters and drinking South Pacific beer on the beaches by camp fire with the local Melanesians.

I hit a kangaroo while going 70 mph there in a rented land rover..Kind of an interesting story
Old Mar 30th 2009, 8:04 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
I looked.

So many pictures of food and drink !
You would'nt understand
Old Mar 30th 2009, 8:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

a little better than Dibba no doubt!

might get my feet wet again after a long break since moving here. East Coast Malaysian diving is now open again after the Monsoon break. Maybe next weekend if a slight shoulder injury from hockey clears up!
Old Mar 30th 2009, 8:50 am
A bubbly-jock...

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
a little better than Dibba no doubt!

might get my feet wet again after a long break since moving here. East Coast Malaysian diving is now open again after the Monsoon break. Maybe next weekend if a slight shoulder injury from hockey clears up!
I've been to Sarawak (Kuching) but the coastal waters are turbid from high rainfall runoff and riverine sediment inputs...though, it may clear up after the monsoon. I'm told the diving is better in Sabah. At least you can forget Admon there
Old Mar 30th 2009, 9:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

I've been to Sarawak (Kuching) but the coastal waters are turbid from high rainfall runoff and riverine sediment inputs...though, it may clear up after the monsoon. I'm told the diving is better in Sabah. At least you can forget Admon there
won't be heading to Borneo to dive. then you have to worry about leaving enough time before flying back. Will go to Tioman or Pulau Sibu. just a few hours by bus and ferry from here and supposed to be pretty good diving.
Old Mar 30th 2009, 9:32 am
A bubbly-jock...

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
won't be heading to Borneo to dive. then you have to worry about leaving enough time before flying back. Will go to Tioman or Pulau Sibu. just a few hours by bus and ferry from here and supposed to be pretty good diving.
OK, I get you..when you said 'East Coast Malaysian' diving, I was thinking of East Malaysia rather than the east coast of the mainland !
Old Mar 30th 2009, 9:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OK, I get you..when you said 'East Coast Malaysian' diving, I was thinking of East Malaysia rather than the east coast of the mainland !
may do Borneo at some point but would have to be for longer than just a weekend. don't want to risk flying too early after a dive. There are some pretty good flight deals to Kuching and Kota Kinabalu so it is tempting.
Phuket and Bali are probably in front of them on the list though
Old Mar 30th 2009, 3:53 pm
Banned

I just talked to my real estate lawyer. He said he thinks you can look at my pictures legally, but you cannot re post, link to, re produce, photoshop, talk about or sell them without breaking various U.S. and international laws- unless you have express written permision from RedPeters3, and Red Peters™ inc. ®

FYI people
Old Mar 30th 2009, 4:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

I just talked to my real estate lawyer. He said he thinks you can look at my pictures legally, but you cannot re post, link to, re produce, photoshop, talk about or sell them without breaking various U.S. and international laws- unless you have express written permision from RedPeters3, and Red Peters™ inc. ®

FYI people
I'd imagine any attempt at legal recourse for breaking any of these supposed laws would cost rather a lot of money and probably the rest of your life, seeing as nobody here is US based..
Old Mar 30th 2009, 4:02 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by shiva
lost in translation my ****ing arse, you knew and know exactly what your doing. Now why dont you do what you originally came on here to do and just **** off and leave.

wanker

It's a cultural thing then..That joke would have been a big hit anywhere else.
Old Mar 30th 2009, 5:54 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

thats nice, now why dont you and your lawyer both **** off and annoy some other people.

Oh and while I'm at it, he's a real estate lawyer so his knowlwedge of the legal issues surrounding the net will be severly limited since even the dedicated web lawyers cant decide whats legal and since you mentioned it I think I'll post links to you pics on every site I visit just to prove a point.

oh and before i forget.

this is a really really shitty room, i hope you got paid to stay there

and I'm convinced I've seen this chick naked online

I'll see if i can find her pics for you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.