Good news everyone

Old Mar 29th 2009, 9:38 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Good news everyone

Originally Posted by admon
the guy is just trying to spark a reaction, your big and ugly enough to realise that. The guy is a dick, we all know that, he will get bored soon enough and move on..
you've got more patience than i!
Old Mar 29th 2009, 9:46 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

..but the guys a genius...he's an ex-pilot of a Warthog A10

Quote "You log 550 hours in an an A10 warthog like me then come back and we'll talk' Unquote... in a response to Roadking.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 10:15 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MacScot
..but the guys a genius...he's an ex-pilot of a Warthog A10

Quote "You log 550 hours in an an A10 warthog like me then come back and we'll talk' Unquote... in a response to Roadking.

...ffs, what a tosser...
Old Mar 30th 2009, 4:49 am
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all

Originally Posted by shiva
er mods, can someone please ban this trolling pillock, he was funny now its just getting out of order.

Hey- I wanna apologize. I don't know if something got lost in translation or there's a cultural thing going on but were i'm from that would normally get a laugh. It did'nt go over so big here. I should'nt have said it. I apologize.
Old Mar 30th 2009, 4:54 am
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all

Originally Posted by B Bear
Hey, Red Peters, loved the pix - this is my fave, but why all the pix of food and open fridges?!!

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...3/000_0020.jpg
That was taken at my daughters birthday party last year..It was held in the Hefner Sky Villa at the Palms hotel in Vegas. It's a $40,000/nite room..I missed this years party because my wife said and I quote, "no"..

Thats my son with ashley dees(?)
Old Mar 30th 2009, 4:56 am
Banned

Originally Posted by shiva
you are quite clearly insane, you posted several links to a publicly accessible photo album online, yet you dont want people looking at said album.

so...1) its NOT illegal, 2) by making the album public you have pre authorized the entire world to look at the images you have posted.......

Oh and I'm sure I've seen pics of your daughter online before, her ass looks familiar

She's in Middlemen with James Caan and Luke Wilson coming to a theater near you soon. She plays a coke whore.
Old Mar 30th 2009, 5:16 am
Banned

You've got to be joking... you posted the URL for 'us' to look at (?) and besides, if you put something on the internet it is publicly viewable..especially where no logins and passwords are required
If I post it, you can view it, but if I don't post it- You can't view it. Don't be diggin through my shit
Old Mar 30th 2009, 5:46 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manos De Piedra
If I post it, you can view it, but if I don't post it- You can't view it. Don't be diggin through my shit
You really are a cock...... And I dont mean the Ron Jeremy type, more the PeeWee Herman type....
Old Mar 30th 2009, 5:50 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Pinhead, can you explain while you feel the need to continually post personal stuff about yourself to strangers on an internet forum on the other side of the world, that you have no affinity to?

Or is this just part of the big 'here I am, this is me, like me, trust me, buy a part of my laundromat while your at it..'
If it is, trust me 'friend' its not working..
Old Mar 30th 2009, 6:27 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Hey- I wanna apologize. I don't know if something got lost in translation or there's a cultural thing going on but were i'm from that would normally get a laugh. It did'nt go over so big here. I should'nt have said it. I apologize.
lost in translation my ****ing arse, you knew and know exactly what your doing. Now why dont you do what you originally came on here to do and just **** off and leave.

wanker
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:05 am
Banned

I apologized!?
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:27 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Just a cottin' pickin' minute there Bimbo....you posted the URL of the whole of your album for ALL to see in your Post #13

quote:
just in case anyone missed this highflyinglifeoftherichandfamous album

http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...rs3/?start=all

unquote
:curse:

Last edited by MacScot; Mar 30th 2009 at 7:30 am.
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:29 am
Banned

Just a cottin' pickin' minute there Bimbo....you posted the URL of the whole of your album for ALL to see in your Post #13

quote:
just in case anyone missed this highflyinglifeoftherichandfamous album

http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...rs3/?start=all

unquote
:curse:
Don't nobody look- You are not authorized!
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:32 am
A bubbly-jock...

Don't nobody look- You are not authorized!
You're half a bubble short of level, mate...YOU AUTHORISED IT !!!!

Everybody look...
Old Mar 30th 2009, 7:35 am
Banned

You're half a bubble short of level, mate...YOU AUTHORISED IT !!!!

Everybody look...
Ok look fast then

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.