Good News / Bad News

Old Jul 4th 2012, 10:59 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Good News / Bad News

Originally Posted by britexpat76
Didn't realise people still drunk tequila, thought it was the Jager train all the way these days? I only usually realise I have had them when I sit on the throne in the morning and the crap smells of redbull.
Normally yes, but couldn't resist the combination of bullfrogs and tequila.
Old Jul 4th 2012, 11:15 am
Joined on April fools day

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't realise people still drunk tequila, thought it was the Jager train all the way these days? I only usually realise I have had them when I sit on the throne in the morning and the crap smells of redbull.
Oh they drink tequila, Its only the young pups who drink jager.
Old Jul 4th 2012, 11:38 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beaverstate
Its only the young pups who drink jager
Not had Jager since I got exceptionally, extremely and outrageously drunk on it at a small German airfield in 1984
Old Jul 4th 2012, 11:50 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikewot
Not had Jager since I got exceptionally, extremely and outrageously drunk on it at a small German airfield in 1984
I had my 1st one in Dubai. Double Deckers October 2008 and thought I was going to be

Bit like smoking, 1st ones are awful but persevere and you soon grow to like it.
Old Jul 4th 2012, 11:53 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I had my 1st one in Dubai. Double Deckers October 2008 and thought I was going to be

Bit like smoking, 1st ones are awful but persevere and you soon grow to like it.
Eh?

I ****ing love the stuff, either in bomb form or just straight. It's quality.
Old Jul 4th 2012, 12:12 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Eh?

I ****ing love the stuff, either in bomb form or just straight. It's quality.
I didn't like the 1st one, had a trip to the khazi after (Probably the last time I was sick) Saying that pernod, ouzo, sambuca all make me gag so not surprising Jager did. Still cant drink the others but I can shoot Jagers as good as anyone.
Old Jul 4th 2012, 12:14 pm
Account Closed

I didn't like the 1st one, had a trip to the khazi after (Probably the last time I was sick) Saying that pernod, ouzo, sambuca all make me gag so not surprising Jager did. Still cant drink the others but I can shoot Jagers as good as anyone.
Ouzo I deal with fine, Raki is the one I struggle with when seeing my old man in Greece. That stuff is basically white spirit.
Old Jul 4th 2012, 12:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Ouzo I deal with fine, Raki is the one I struggle with when seeing my old man in Greece. That stuff is basically white spirit.
Brings to mind ( and stomach contents..) another dubious drink, a White Lady - turpintine and milk....
Old Jul 4th 2012, 12:35 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

1st ones are awful but persevere and you soon grow to like it.
I can't even smell it now without wanting to

I do wonder how big the brewery is now though. I'd never heard of it outside of Germany but it's obviously gone viral. I used to live near the brewery which had a corridor running over the main road through the village where the stainless steel vats could be seen through the picture windows.
Old Jul 4th 2012, 12:38 pm
Shark Fisherman

Absinthe is also on my No No List, though I am sure the versions you get now in bars is nowhere like the shit I had 10 years ago and lost my stomach contents along with my mind.........