British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Good News / Bad News (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/good-news-bad-news-763839/)

scrubbedexpat141 Jul 4th 2012 5:59 am

Good News / Bad News

Good News;

I went out last night, got blind drunk in Rock Bottoms (Tecom not Bur Dubai) and managed to get in a taxi without the help of 'Colin', get the driver to go all the way home and didn't end up buried in the desert / swimming with the baracuda's. RESULT.

Bad News;

I threw up in the shower. I've never done that before. It was green as well.

Meow Jul 4th 2012 6:00 am

Re: Good News / Bad News

Were you drinking bullfrogs?

co durham boy Jul 4th 2012 6:04 am

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 10153684)
Good News;

I went out last night, got blind drunk in Rock Bottoms (Tecom not Bur Dubai) and managed to get in a taxi without the help of 'Colin', get the driver to go all the way home and didn't end up buried in the desert / swimming with the baracuda's. RESULT.

Bad News;

Ive drunk more Green paint....

scrubbedexpat141 Jul 4th 2012 6:16 am

Originally Posted by Meow (Post 10153686)
Were you drinking bullfrogs?

Does a bear shit in the woods?

I was racing bullfrogs against another lad. Then an Irish bloke wanted to fight. I declined his polite invitation. Then a bloke in the lift wanted to fight someone and we ended up getting free chicken kebabs to stay inside until they had left.

Everyone wanted to fight...

Meow Jul 4th 2012 6:41 am

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 10153705)

I was racing bullfrogs against another lad. Then an Irish bloke wanted to fight. I declined his polite invitation. Then a bloke in the lift wanted to fight someone and we ended up getting free chicken kebabs to stay inside until they had left.

No sympathy.

And Rock Bottom - yuk! It's a freak show.

Morecambe Mindy Jul 4th 2012 8:29 am

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 10153705)

hmmm thank God I'm past it!

britexpat76 Jul 4th 2012 9:02 am

I got smashed on Guinness this week and shit bitumen for a day...............

britexpat76 Jul 4th 2012 9:05 am

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 10153684)
Good News;

Bad News;

I know I have had a good night when I have to sit down in the shower as standing up and closing my eyes causes me to fall over. I had a night of drinking Scorpions in Trader Vics and can happily report after a slight lay in I am a fully functioning human being today. Bet you just want a full English?

mikewot Jul 4th 2012 9:15 am

I only broke my Rock Bottom (Tecom) and bullfrog virginity last Friday/Sat. It was uuumm different.

scrubbedexpat141 Jul 4th 2012 9:25 am

Originally Posted by britexpat76 (Post 10153884)
I know I have had a good night when I have to sit down in the shower as standing up and closing my eyes causes me to fall over. I had a night of drinking Scorpions in Trader Vics and can happily report after a slight lay in I am a fully functioning human being today. Bet you just want a full English?

Just had a 90 minute kip in the car.

Explorer front seats don't recline far enough to be fully comfortable and you MUST remove the awkward head rest to have any comfort.

Full English would be spot on right now.

britexpat76 Jul 4th 2012 9:35 am

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 10153920)
Just had a 90 minute kip in the car.

Explorer front seats don't recline far enough to be fully comfortable and you MUST remove the awkward head rest to have any comfort.

Full English would be spot on right now.

http://www.qatarsale.com/mycar_e.aspx?carid=78183

This is the bad boy I get to have drunk sleep in! Sold it this weekend though.....

scrubbedexpat141 Jul 4th 2012 9:47 am

Originally Posted by britexpat76 (Post 10153933)
http://www.qatarsale.com/mycar_e.aspx?carid=78183

This is the bad boy I get to have drunk sleep in! Sold it this weekend though.....

That's ****ing amazing.

Between us I think we are probably drunk permanently.

britexpat76 Jul 4th 2012 10:28 am

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 10153954)
That's ****ing amazing.

Between us I think we are probably drunk permanently.

I would say so. My problem is I have a few then all of a sudden I think I am a millionaire and on holiday, I completely forget I am a relative pauper with a job to do come 9/10am.........

Bought a case of Bow and 5litres of Chablis today, I fear for tomorrow..............

scrubbedexpat141 Jul 4th 2012 10:30 am

Originally Posted by britexpat76 (Post 10154032)
I would say so. My problem is I have a few then all of a sudden I think I am a millionaire and on holiday, I completely forget I am a relative pauper with a job to do come 9/10am.........

Bought a case of Bow and 5litres of Chablis today, I fear for tomorrow..............

I did that last night.

Who spends 60 quid on one round of tequila?

britexpat76 Jul 4th 2012 10:33 am

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 10154035)
I did that last night.

Who spends 60 quid on one round of tequila?

Didn't realise people still drunk tequila, thought it was the Jager train all the way these days? I only usually realise I have had them when I sit on the throne in the morning and the crap smells of redbull.