good movies

Old Aug 5th 2012, 10:37 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: good movies

Originally Posted by Scamp
I looked at one. It was about a gay-activist politician in America.

Which might be awesome, might not be.
So you're not really in a strong position to comment as you don't know what you are talking about in that you have not actually seen any of them.

Interesting that you picked that one as an example.

The bored has turned in to the comment section of the Daily Mail.
Old Aug 5th 2012, 10:47 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Mentioned already but:

In Bruges and The Guard are well worth a look for some black humour and interesting plots.
(Not mainstream movies but I wouldn't describe any movies with Colin Farrell, Ralph Fiennes, Don Cheadle or Brendan Gleeson as art house or unknown)

Recently have seen (in no particular order):
Dark Shadows with Johnny Depp, pretty good
21 Jump Street which was surprisingly funny
Irreversible which horrified me for about two days after seeing it.
Old Aug 5th 2012, 10:50 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
The scenes where De Niro and Pacino are on screen together are electrifying.
Not getting the love for this movie, I thought it was entertaining but certainly no classic.
I maybe wrong but the short scene in the cafe where they talked, aside from the very end shootout, was about the only time they were together on screen?
Old Aug 5th 2012, 12:24 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Autonomy
So you're not really in a strong position to comment as you don't know what you are talking about in that you have not actually seen any of them.

Interesting that you picked that one as an example.

The bored has turned in to the comment section of the Daily Mail.
I was actually just being honest. 'Milk' as a film title stood out so I googled it.

Still wouldn't watch it but that's because it's not going to be my cup of tea.
Old Aug 5th 2012, 1:31 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy
Other great (but some are quirky) films:-

We Need To Talk About Kevin
Kill List
Melancholia
Margin Call
In The Loop
In Bruges
The Guard
Milk
Moon
London Boulevard
The Road
Descendents
You Am I

Best action Trilogy - Bourne.
The Guard is ****** brilliant.
Old Aug 5th 2012, 1:33 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
I've finally got with this century and have a VPN set up...recommend me a good movie to download.

I already have 3D naked dwarf orgie part deux, so no need to list that one..

Cheers
Lesbian Spank Inferno - have you tried that one yet? Good family fun.

N.
Old Aug 5th 2012, 3:47 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Lesbian Spank Inferno - have you tried that one yet? Good family fun.

N.
I always wanted to go into WH Smug and present to a middle-aged cashier-frump Women's Own, Barbie Annual, a boy's football rag and Fiesta, and say boldly "Something for all the family".
Old Aug 6th 2012, 1:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Scamp
American History X
Can you please explain to me why you like this film, because I think its a shitty piece of Alan Smithy film. Some racist **** talks to his black teacher, becomes non racist and his brother is shot by a negro..

Give me big lebowski anyday..
Old Aug 6th 2012, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Pierrepoint - The Last Executioner! - Wonderful role played by Timothy Spall!
Old Aug 6th 2012, 9:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Operation daybreak

---

The gods must be crazy 2.
Old Aug 6th 2012, 10:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
Operation daybreak

---

The gods must be crazy 2.
Very few people outside of South Africa have heard of either of the 'God's Must Be Crazy' films. Good, though, and worth searching out.
Old Aug 6th 2012, 12:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OleJanx
Very few people outside of South Africa have heard of either of the 'God's Must Be Crazy' films. Good, though, and worth searching out.
Imho, the most delightfull and original comedy ever made. Shames 99% of the Hollywood stuff.
Old Aug 7th 2012, 8:15 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

glad i asked the question now.

Im making a list of all the movies you guys are kindly posting.

Never heard of half of them..

Cheers
Old Aug 7th 2012, 8:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Limitless
Inception

Commander - when downloading, search for the film name and 'jaybob' - jaybob copies are always the best in my experience.
Old Aug 7th 2012, 9:33 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
Mentioned already but:

In Bruges and The Guard are well worth a look for some black humour and interesting plots.
(Not mainstream movies but I wouldn't describe any movies with Colin Farrell, Ralph Fiennes, Don Cheadle or Brendan Gleeson as art house or unknown)

Recently have seen (in no particular order):
Dark Shadows with Johnny Depp, pretty good
21 Jump Street which was surprisingly funny
Irreversible which horrified me for about two days after seeing it.
I saw that years ago and am still disturbed when I think about it. As extreme as it gets.

N.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.