Good Food

Old Apr 18th 2008, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Good Food

Just come back from the new Brazilian at the Intercontinental. Very good, the food just kept on coming. Had to tell them to stop in the end. I was stuffed, never have I had so much food and wine
I can throughly recommend it. Dunno how good it is going to feel in 5hrs getting up for work but....... FU CK it!
Old Apr 18th 2008, 8:47 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Good Food

Originally Posted by Chris79
Just come back from the new Brazilian at the Intercontinental. Very good, the food just kept on coming. Had to tell them to stop in the end. I was stuffed, never have I had so much food and wine
I can throughly recommend it. Dunno how good it is going to feel in 5hrs getting up for work but....... FU CK it!
Is that one of these places where you turn a card around to tell them when to stop throwing food onto the table????
Old Apr 18th 2008, 8:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris79
used to go to a Brazilian restaurant in Hamburg. First time I made the mistake of going to that salad bar and having potatos. after that I learned my lesson and just ate meat!
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Is that one of these places where you turn a card around to tell them when to stop throwing food onto the table????
Yeah, great idea. We could have stopped there all night
I'm still v full now and I've got a numb head after all the wine and beer!
Old Apr 19th 2008, 5:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
used to go to a Brazilian restaurant in Hamburg. First time I made the mistake of going to that salad bar and having potatos. after that I learned my lesson and just ate meat!
Yep, I made the same mistake. I had a bowl of soup and a big plate of salad. I was quite full before all the starter meat came!
I won't do it again. Going to starve myself for 2 days, eat no rabbit food before and gorge myself on meat and wine