Golf

Old Jun 21st 2011, 9:36 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Golf

Going to go to a driving range tonight.

But someone just suggested maybe doing a par3 9-hole course or something. Bit nervous becasue A; I'm shit and B; not touched clubs in a long while.

Anyone got any good recommendations for an easy 9-hole?
Old Jun 21st 2011, 9:37 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Golf

Originally Posted by Scamp

But someone just suggested maybe doing a par3 9-hole course or something. Bit nervous becasue A; I'm shit and B; not touched clubs in a long while.

Emirates is pretty good, and still relatively inexpensive (75dhs AFAIK)...

Monty is tqice the price, and pretty good also...

Where u based?
Old Jun 21st 2011, 9:39 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Emirates is pretty good, and still relatively inexpensive (75dhs AFAIK)...

Monty is tqice the price, and pretty good also...

Where u based?
Marina end of town, the lad I'm going with said Emirates for the driving range, so goolging that for the par3

Might just go for it...
Old Jun 21st 2011, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

But someone just suggested maybe doing a par3 9-hole course or something. Bit nervous becasue A; I'm shit and B; not touched clubs in a long while

I know! - It's a real bugger trying to get that ball through the Windmill and the Helter-Skelter
Old Jun 21st 2011, 9:41 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Marina end of town, the lad I'm going with said Emirates for the driving range, so goolging that for the par3

Might just go for it...
If you want to go the next step, most courses do a special for the summer months.. Cheap membership till Aug / Sept for instance..

Cheapest I know is Jebel Ali, 2500dhs approx, if I remember correctly. Nice little 9 hole course..
Old Jun 21st 2011, 9:49 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
If you want to go the next step, most courses do a special for the summer months.. Cheap membership till Aug / Sept for instance..

Cheapest I know is Jebel Ali, 2500dhs approx, if I remember correctly. Nice little 9 hole course..
That's quite full on though, and not sure how much I will be playing. Need to find a decent 9 hole that I can play after work / quickly at a weekend, as well as somewhere that does reasonably priced lessons I think.

Thanks for your help.
Old Jun 21st 2011, 10:38 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Ally Pally.
Old Jun 21st 2011, 10:58 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Ally Pally.
Old Jun 21st 2011, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to all

Might just go for it...
Emirates is more of a par 3 (with "proper" par 3 holes - ie over 100 yards) with less water than the Montgomerie which is like a pitch n' put with lots of water.
Old Jun 21st 2011, 12:34 pm

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Dubai Creek also have a par 3. Wrong end of town for you but worth a visit if you fancy a change.....