Going to the Olympics

Old Jul 25th 2012, 3:58 am
Forum Regular

Robajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud of
Default Going to the Olympics

Anyone here going to the Olympics?

If you are, what did you get tickets for?

I'm off to the men's Hockey next Friday, GB vs Pakistan

Old Jul 25th 2012, 4:41 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Going to the Olympics

yup

Greco Roman Wrestling on 7th at ExCel (an ADNEC owned facility!!)

Was going for a smooch around the Olympic Park too but won't be allowed in
Old Jul 25th 2012, 5:28 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

me...
Old Jul 25th 2012, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

Robajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by saudiflares
yup

Greco Roman Wrestling on 7th at ExCel (an ADNEC owned facility!!)

Was going for a smooch around the Olympic Park too but won't be allowed in
That sucks, if you're at a venue in London, they should at least give you a visitor's pass to see the Olympic Park....
Old Jul 25th 2012, 5:33 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MataHari
me...
What event?
Old Jul 25th 2012, 5:34 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Robajob
What event?
no idea...my friend won a trip through VisaCard, we are supposed to attent 'events' but so far it's not clear which ones...
Old Jul 25th 2012, 5:36 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

That sucks, if you're at a venue in London, they should at least give you a visitor's pass to see the Olympic Park....
I can see why they don't though. Logistics n all.

Enjoy the hockey. Didn't we win it in the late 80s with a guy called Sean Kerly starring?
Old Jul 25th 2012, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by saudiflares
I can see why they don't though. Logistics n all.

Enjoy the hockey. Didn't we win it in the late 80s with a guy called Sean Kerly starring?
Thanks, you have fun at the wrestling. Should make for an interesting day out

I think we at least won a medal in Hockey. I'll have to ask the Father in Law, he's the expert, or consult the oracle that is Google...
Old Jul 25th 2012, 2:10 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEDFMKjhLRw
Old Jul 25th 2012, 2:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
no idea...my friend won a trip through VisaCard, we are supposed to attent 'events' but so far it's not clear which ones...
Small bore?
Old Jul 25th 2012, 2:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone here going to the Olympics?

If you are, what did you get tickets for?

I'm off to the men's Hockey next Friday, GB vs Pakistan

...and you are?
Old Jul 25th 2012, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough

I have to pass through London, and more precisely the olympic area twice..not looking forward to it.
Old Jul 25th 2012, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mentalist
...and you are?
eh?