Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Going to Johnny Rockets at Marina Walk tonight

Going to Johnny Rockets at Marina Walk tonight

Old Jun 9th 2009, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Going to Johnny Rockets at Marina Walk tonight

Originally Posted by BangleMan
No, have to use both hands, its due to the girth, you see....
Wow this thread is still on page 1 and its gone from a food type enquiry to wanking.... amazing
Old Jun 9th 2009, 12:15 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy
Wow this thread is still on page 1 and its gone from a food type enquiry to wanking.... amazing
Certain members seem obsessed with it...
Old Jun 9th 2009, 2:00 pm
Banned

Taz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to all

Getting back on topic.., just had my tea at Johnny Rockets and it was puke!

Wish I stayed at home and had a Pot Noodle and a wank instead.
Old Jun 9th 2009, 2:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

LOLOL should have listened to commander
Old Jun 9th 2009, 2:10 pm
Banned

Taz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to allTaz Mirza is a name known to all

Originally Posted by seraphnina
LOLOL should have listened to commander

I listened to Time Out
http://www.timeoutdubai.com/restaura...johnny-rockets

Old Jun 9th 2009, 2:14 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Taz Mirza

You'll learn...

-
Old Jun 9th 2009, 2:17 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Meow
You'll learn...

-

The one thing Time Out got absolutely spot on in their review is the pic of the joint full of blokes. There was no crumpet anywhere.., not a sniff! Even the maitre d, chefs, front of house staff and waiters - all blokes!!!
Old Jun 9th 2009, 3:32 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Certain members seem obsessed with it...
Well, to be fair, most of us would far prefer just one other person involved.... Unfortunately, the lassies in Rattle seem obsessed in 2 for 1 deals...

You been lately??
Old Jun 9th 2009, 3:33 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Getting back on topic.., just had my tea at Johnny Rockets and it was puke!

Wish I stayed at home and had a Pot Noodle and a wank instead.
Therefore, please take back your critique that we do not serve the expat community. We warned you, you went, you now know better..

Listen to us.....
Old Jun 9th 2009, 3:36 pm
Banned

I've just thrown up all over the cat
Old Jun 9th 2009, 3:38 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

I've just thrown up all over the cat
Now... You have to remember three things.. Firstly, google how to say sorry in Chinese..

Then apologise and use the word pussy.....

Then make sure her 'brass' friend is still in the lobby, pay her and live to fight another day...
Old Jun 10th 2009, 6:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

LOL- what a newbie!!!

TO always get at least one fact wrong in every article/review. It could be something as insignificant as getting the dates wrong for a certain promotion, or something bigger like claiming a certain restaurant is at a certain hotel.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 6:41 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

You're kidding..., I already checked the menu and am having chicken wings with rocket fuel dips to start followed by the chilli burger, and maybe a malt
johnny rockets is a load of foxshit, the food is utterly dreadful, I wouldn't give it to my worst enemy.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 6:43 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Spugsy
johnny rockets is a load of foxshit, the food is utterly dreadful, I wouldn't give it to my worst enemy.
He found out the hard way.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 6:48 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seraphnina
He found out the hard way.
What a Mook.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.