British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Going home tonight..... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/going-home-tonight-606461/)

Mary Smith May 2nd 2009 4:42 pm

Re: Going home tonight.....

Originally Posted by seraphnina (Post 7535717)
Amazing what the dust blows in. :p

I like that name...Seraphina. Never heard that before, it sounds beautiful

commander May 2nd 2009 4:43 pm

Originally Posted by Mary Smith (Post 7535713)
And I question the sanity of someone who peddles around on a bike just to peddle around on a bike..

not that you would understand, but here goes. It increases my anerobic threashold, thus increasing my Vo2 level thus exercising my heart and muscles.

Now providing i dont get malleted by a car, it keeps me extremely fit and healthy so i can still play around with my kids when they are older and not be a fat ****er dad who cant even bend over to pick up a tennis ball.

being a bean flicker, childrens probably well off your radar though so forget about it.

Mary Smith May 2nd 2009 4:48 pm

Originally Posted by commander (Post 7535725)
not that you would understand, but here goes. It increases my anerobic threashold, thus increasing my Vo2 level thus exercising my heart and muscles.

It's a bit self centred to think anybody else would be interested in your neurotic hobby isn't it? And peddlin around all day in those tiny seats isnt good for your love life is it? You're poor wife, maybe I should visit her while your out of town. Mmmmmmmmmm?

seraphnina May 2nd 2009 4:49 pm

Originally Posted by commander (Post 7535715)
great, having a ball, just finished big bike ride with my mates. windy raining and cold-superb...there is not a better feeling than biking to the top of a hill..heart pounding, legs screaming for mercy...you just feel...ALIVE:D

few beers tonight, charity football game tomorrow, first time we have played together in 20 years.

dont think ill come back;)

Oh... Well anyway good luck for the football.:)

seraphnina May 2nd 2009 4:50 pm

Originally Posted by Mary Smith (Post 7535737)
It's a bit self centred to think anybody else would be interested in your neurotic hobby isn't it? And peddlin around all day in those tiny seats isnt good for your love life is it? You're poor wife, maybe I should visit her while your out of town. Mmmmmmmmmm?

LOL:o

commander May 2nd 2009 4:50 pm

Originally Posted by Mary Smith (Post 7535737)

she is sat 5 meters away from me justnow playing with my daughter. In fact she is asking what i am doing.

Oh, she too thinks you will be some overweight boy looking ****nugget.

oh and if nobody is interested in cycling fine, i dont care, they dont need to read it and respond.

go and put batteries in your dildo and ram it up your hoop..sideways.

Mary Smith May 2nd 2009 4:55 pm

Originally Posted by commander (Post 7535742)
she is sat 5 meters away from me justnow playing with my daughter. In fact she is asking what i am doing.

Why is she asking, does she see smoke coming out of your ears?

Lol

Mary Smith May 2nd 2009 4:56 pm

Originally Posted by seraphnina (Post 7535741)
LOL:o

Giggle Giggle

commander May 2nd 2009 4:57 pm

Originally Posted by Mary Smith (Post 7535754)
Why is she asking, does she see smoke coming out of your ears?

Lol

ha ha, no i called her over and showed her this..

so tell me, at what point did you decide to play for the other team?

Eva May 2nd 2009 4:58 pm

[QUOTE=Mary Smith;7535539]I just didnt appreciate being immediately pounced on by a bunch of horny men. Thats not why i'm here,.......

Em,do you mind telling me the location of this dastardly deed and how much you think for a taxi?

Mary Smith May 2nd 2009 4:59 pm

Originally Posted by commander (Post 7535761)
ha ha, no i called her over and showed her this..

so tell me, at what point did you decide to play for the other team?

Like I said.....I'm not interested.

Mary Smith May 2nd 2009 5:02 pm

[QUOTE=Eva;7535764]

Originally Posted by Mary Smith (Post 7535539)
I just didnt appreciate being immediately pounced on by a bunch of horny men. Thats not why i'm here,.......

Em,do you mind telling me the location of this dastardly deed and how much you think for a taxi?

Eva..I'm not interested, sorry

commander May 2nd 2009 5:03 pm

Originally Posted by Mary Smith (Post 7535766)
Like I said.....I'm not interested.

yes you are

Eva May 2nd 2009 5:05 pm

[QUOTE=Mary Smith;7535774]

Originally Posted by Eva (Post 7535764)

Eva..I'm not interested, sorry

No need to apologise sweetpants.I'll get over it

Mary Smith May 2nd 2009 5:06 pm

Originally Posted by commander (Post 7535776)
yes you are

Ha ha..Trust me. A 150 pound anal retentive granola eating spandex wearing bike rider is exactly the antithesis of what i'm looking for..

Thanks for the laugh though