Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Going home tonight.....

Going home tonight.....

Old Apr 30th 2009, 8:55 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Going home tonight.....

Originally Posted by Confucius
Ive been there before...I know what I'm doing...
Oh, a professional???
Old Apr 30th 2009, 8:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Oh, a professional???
I do it for love...Not for money...
Old Apr 30th 2009, 8:57 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

I do it for love...Not for money...
Just as well... Else you'd be parking the mop and bucket at the airport and stowing away on the next flight to LeboLand.....
Old Apr 30th 2009, 8:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Just as well... Else you'd be parking the mop and bucket at the airport and stowing away on the next flight to LeboLand.....
Aye...I would start my own going home thread too...
Old Apr 30th 2009, 9:01 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Aye...I would start my own going home thread too...
Why not just write a heart-rending letter to Gulf News and watch the donations flood in.....
Old Apr 30th 2009, 9:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Why not just write a heart-rending letter to Gulf News and watch the donations flood in.....
Am thinking of writing a letter for an emergency exit to the Indian Consulate to send me back to Lebanon...
Old May 1st 2009, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

I bet he would get a lot.
Old May 2nd 2009, 11:30 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

well its bloody freezing, the roads are crap for cycling and my mates bike doesnt fit me properly so my arse and plums hurt.

leaving in 10 mins for a smokiesville to Aberdeen ride over the cairn'o'mount.

i tell you one thing though, my daughters constant coughing and spluttering seems to have cleared up over the last week of fresh coastal scottish air as opposed to the life of a/c and sand/dust...

this will be the pivitol trip me thinks..decision time inbound.

anyway ive got 6 hours pain on a bike to consider this.

oh and were gonna stop at the bervie chipper on the way home

Last edited by commander; May 2nd 2009 at 11:35 am.
Old May 2nd 2009, 12:13 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
well its bloody freezing, the roads are crap for cycling and my mates bike doesnt fit me properly so my arse and plums hurt.

leaving in 10 mins for a smokiesville to Aberdeen ride over the cairn'o'mount.

i tell you one thing though, my daughters constant coughing and spluttering seems to have cleared up over the last week of fresh coastal scottish air as opposed to the life of a/c and sand/dust...

this will be the pivitol trip me thinks..decision time inbound.

anyway ive got 6 hours pain on a bike to consider this.

oh and were gonna stop at the bervie chipper on the way home

bloody lucky sod you are!! are you going to get some smokies? I would die for one!!
Old May 2nd 2009, 1:57 pm
Banned

Mary Smith is an unknown quantity at this point

Just reading the words gets the hairs on the back of my neck up.....
Ha

I had an entirely different reaction.
Old May 2nd 2009, 2:03 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mary Smith
Ha

I had an entirely different reaction.
I'm not Scottish but I kinda like it...
Old May 2nd 2009, 2:12 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
I'm not Scottish but I kinda like it...
yeah me too, and if you pretend to read it in a Billy Connolly voice it sounds better
Old May 2nd 2009, 2:13 pm
Banned

When I read that sappy, insipid, "always and forever" nonsense the hairs on the back of my neck did'nt stand up but the food in my stomach sure did..I'm saving the poem in case I accidently ingest poison and have to induce vomiting.
Old May 2nd 2009, 2:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Mary Smith
When I read that sappy, insipid, "always and forever" nonsense the hairs on the back of my neck did'nt stand up but the food in my stomach sure did..I'm saving the poem in case I accidently ingest poison and have to induce vomiting.
You clown...Noone put a gun to your head to register on BE and subject yourself to this torture...Do leave off...
Old May 2nd 2009, 2:24 pm
Banned

You clown...Noone put a gun to your head to register on BE and subject yourself to this torture...Do leave off...

I apologize. A guy in a little hat and spandex reciting poetry is not just not my thing. Sorry to interrupt this touching moment between you two.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.