British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Going on holiday is highly overrated.... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/going-holiday-highly-overrated-554745/)

MataHari Aug 12th 2008 7:43 am

Going on holiday is highly overrated....
 
So far...we now have a discount at the Bali Clinic cause we are regulars...cool eh...
My son has a serious accident with a motorbike 2 hours after we arrived, my daughter has been attacked by oh so cute monkeys, my other son is pissed off cause there is no where to skate, mr MH thinks I now want sex 24/7...lmao

I can feel a poll coming on...

The Dean Aug 12th 2008 7:51 am

Re: Going on holiday is highly overrated....
 

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 6671240)
So far...we now have a discount at the Bali Clinic cause we are regulars...cool eh...
My son has a serious accident with a motorbike 2 hours after we arrived, my daughter has been attacked by oh so cute monkeys, my other son is pissed off cause there is no where to skate, mr MH thinks I now want sex 24/7...lmao

I can feel a poll coming on...

Wait till she finds out that The Dean arrives in Bali on the 17th..........

Charismatic Aug 12th 2008 8:00 am

Re: Going on holiday is highly overrated....
 
Hope the boy is OK.

I hate holidays, they are always so stressful. Just think that you could be at home now reading cosmopolitan magazine in silence with the kids locked out in the garden (give them the hose and some shelter, they'll be fine).

At least give Mr. MH a "free pass", just tell him he has to keep the kids tomoorow while you do some retail therapy :D.

TGFKASE Aug 12th 2008 8:51 am

Re: Going on holiday is highly overrated....
 
Have to say I agree...

Was talking about this last night and, as far as I can remember, the last 'holiday' I was on was back in 2002...

And, before AA claims that a 60/30 commuter gets a months holiday every quarter, that month home is definitley no holiday!!!:p

MataHari Aug 12th 2008 9:01 am

Re: Going on holiday is highly overrated....
 

Originally Posted by Charismatic (Post 6671276)
Hope the boy is OK.

I hate holidays, they are always so stressful. Just think that you could be at home now reading cosmopolitan magazine in silence with the kids locked out in the garden (give them the hose and some shelter, they'll be fine).

At least give Mr. MH a "free pass", just tell him he has to keep the kids tomoorow while you do some retail therapy :D.

boy is ok but not moving...serious foot injury
yeah...could be at home now, logged on BE....what bliss

TGFKASE Aug 12th 2008 9:03 am

Re: Going on holiday is highly overrated....
 

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 6671395)
boy is ok but not moving...serious foot injury
yeah...could be at home now, logged on BE....what bliss

Kinda busmans holiday for you today, MH... ;)

MataHari Aug 12th 2008 9:05 am

Re: Going on holiday is highly overrated....
 

Originally Posted by TGFKASE (Post 6671397)
Kinda busmans holiday for you today, MH... ;)

oh dear...I don't know what that means....:unsure:

TGFKASE Aug 12th 2008 9:07 am

Re: Going on holiday is highly overrated....
 

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 6671407)
oh dear...I don't know what that means....:unsure:

It means you go away on holiday but end up doing exactly the same thing you would do if you werent on holiday!!!

Charismatic Aug 12th 2008 9:11 am

Re: Going on holiday is highly overrated....
 
Still we all have problems love, it's like 12 degrees here and I've got a cold :(.

Found where the cheap booze is being flogged yet?

MataHari Aug 12th 2008 9:12 am

Re: Going on holiday is highly overrated....
 

Originally Posted by TGFKASE (Post 6671414)
It means you go away on holiday but end up doing exactly the same thing you would do if you werent on holiday!!!

ahh......yes, I guess in a way you are right....

MataHari Aug 12th 2008 9:12 am

Re: Going on holiday is highly overrated....
 

Originally Posted by Charismatic (Post 6671422)
Still we all have problems love, it's like 12 degrees here and I've got a cold :(.

Found where the cheap booze is being flogged yet?

who are you calling love...

Charismatic Aug 12th 2008 9:13 am

Re: Going on holiday is highly overrated....
 

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 6671424)
ahh......yes, I guess in a way you are right....

Still it's nice to post from another location...

Charismatic Aug 12th 2008 9:15 am

Re: Going on holiday is highly overrated....
 

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 6671426)
who are you calling love...

It's a choice between that or "pumpkin", I'll let you choose. :lol:

MataHari Aug 12th 2008 9:16 am

Re: Going on holiday is highly overrated....
 

Originally Posted by Charismatic (Post 6671430)
Still it's nice to post from another location...

I am on a flipping Apple...and no idea how to delete history on it...it seems to lack the right hand click drop down menu thingy....

TGFKASE Aug 12th 2008 9:16 am

Re: Going on holiday is highly overrated....
 

Originally Posted by Charismatic (Post 6671434)
It's a choice between that or "pumpkin", I'll let you choose. :lol:

And you know what turns into pumpkins at midnight!!!!


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:24 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.