Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Going back in time opportunity

Going back in time opportunity

Old Aug 16th 2007, 9:16 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Going back in time opportunity

Originally Posted by Cham128
that *so* didn't come out how i meant it!!
I bet!! I thought that was a good film!! the hamsters were cool!!!
Old Aug 16th 2007, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I bet!! I thought that was a good film!! the hamsters were cool!!!
oh come on though... it has nothing on coming to america or trading places though...
Old Aug 16th 2007, 11:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

I'd stop Eddie Murphy from doing Doctor Dolittle
is that Scary Spice's new alias
Old Aug 16th 2007, 11:46 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

oh come on though... it has nothing on coming to america or trading places though...
no definately not! Trading Places was a classic! he is one talented guy.

Ins he has dumped that spice girl, denied the baby is his but I think I read somewhere that he has admitted it is now and is paying up etc
Old Aug 16th 2007, 12:03 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

no definately not! Trading Places was a classic! he is one talented guy.

Ins he has dumped that spice girl, denied the baby is his but I think I read somewhere that he has admitted it is now and is paying up etc
I think he had no choice when the results of the paternity test came back ... the little worm.
Old Aug 16th 2007, 2:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
I think he had no choice when the results of the paternity test came back ... the little worm.
there's a bigger issue here... why did he do *IT* in the first place? he's eddie murphy... that couldn't have been his only offer!!

reminds me of hugh grant and devine brown... is he blind?
Old Aug 16th 2007, 2:15 pm
Concierge

and why don't celebrities use condoms!! they are alway getting up the duff when they have only known each other five minutes!!
Old Aug 16th 2007, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

and why don't celebrities use condoms!! they are alway getting up the duff when they have only known each other five minutes!!
because he was married... can you imagine what the tabloids would have been saying if someone called them up and mentioned that he'd been in there to buy some? "Eddie murphy buys the size isn't everything box"
Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:11 pm
Concierge

because he was married... can you imagine what the tabloids would have been saying if someone called them up and mentioned that he'd been in there to buy some? "Eddie murphy buys the size isn't everything box"
is he married!!! he could have got a mate to get them! in my mind he would need extra large
Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

is he married!!! he could have got a mate to get them! in my mind he would need extra large
wow tmi!! lol
Old Aug 16th 2007, 3:51 pm
Concierge

wow tmi!! lol
is he married though!!
Old Aug 16th 2007, 5:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Good Parkinson Question

If you had the ''one'' chance to go back in time

Where would you go ???

AND

What would you do, for that moment in time ???
There's a couple of things that I've done that I would do again and again and again...
Old Aug 16th 2007, 5:27 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Confucius
There's a couple of things that I've done that I would do again and again and again...
never !!
Old Aug 16th 2007, 5:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

never !!
And again...
Old Aug 16th 2007, 5:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
And again...
oh cmon...spill...we won't tell...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.