Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Going back in time opportunity

Going back in time opportunity

Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute
Default Going back in time opportunity

Good Parkinson Question

If you had the ''one'' chance to go back in time

Where would you go ???

AND

What would you do, for that moment in time ???
Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:19 am

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: Going back in time opportunity

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Good Parkinson Question

Where would you go ???

AND

i'd go back to this morning and have a lay in
Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

I think I would want to go back to Jesus cruxifiction day and whisper to Puncious..... ''you might kinda want to rethink that discission mate !!!
Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:27 am
Marching on Together

justin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nicejustin riseborough is just really nice

Originally Posted by gedge
i'd go back to this morning and have a lay in
or you could go back to last night and not turn the alarm on
Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:30 am
Banned

FishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud of

Good Parkinson Question

Where would you go ???

AND

When I was a freshman in college one of my former teachers came by my apartment to see "how I was doing". I was so young and stupid that I did'nt know why she was really there..She gave me all the clues, but I was clueless.. She was a beautiful mid 30's woman, and after a few awkward moments I said "well see ya later"....I must of thought of what could have been that day about 700 times in the last 20 years..I really regret passing that up. I wish I could go back and get her out of my system.
Old Aug 16th 2007, 8:17 am
W10

I'd go back to the Roman Empire with automatic weapons and make myself ceasar.

Then I'd have Jesus sliced into pieces to see how he gets out of that one.

Old Aug 16th 2007, 8:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by W10
I'd go back to the Roman Empire with automatic weapons and make myself ceasar.

Then I'd have Jesus sliced into pieces to see how he gets out of that one.
And I'll be standing behind you whispering ''ain't a good idea mate''
Old Aug 16th 2007, 8:39 am
W10

Actually - if I have bits of his desmembered body shipped to the far reaches of my empire and he then pops up and says 'I'm alive', then I'll be impressed.

Old Aug 16th 2007, 8:40 am
W10

And I'll be standing behind you whispering ''ain't a good idea mate''
Yeah...because 100s of millions of people will spend thousands of years boring other people to death because of this!!!

Old Aug 16th 2007, 8:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
Yeah...because 100s of millions of people will spend thousands of years boring other people to death because of this!!!
its all fiction anyway
Old Aug 16th 2007, 8:57 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I'd go back in time and make Freddie Mercury straight so that he didn't get aids and die. I would stop Diana from getting in that car. I would stop John Lennon for going for a walk that day. I would go back to being 18 when I had that first cigarette!! oh so many things I would like to change!!
Old Aug 16th 2007, 9:06 am
W10

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I'd go back in time and make Freddie Mercury straight so that he didn't get aids and die. I would stop Diana from getting in that car. I would stop John Lennon for going for a walk that day. I would go back to being 18 when I had that first cigarette!! oh so many things I would like to change!!
Or as Dennis Leary said, five shots, Yoko is stood next to him...why god why?

Old Aug 16th 2007, 9:09 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
Or as Dennis Leary said, five shots, Yoko is stood next to him...why god why?
I know, he could have taken that miserable money grabbing cow instead!
Old Aug 16th 2007, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

I'd stop Eddie Murphy from doing Doctor Dolittle
Old Aug 16th 2007, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Cham128
I'd stop Eddie Murphy from doing Doctor Dolittle
that *so* didn't come out how i meant it!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.