Goals On Monday

Old Sep 28th 2010, 8:49 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Goals On Monday

Started watching that show on SS2 last night until I soon discovered that the only goals they were going to show were those from Scotland and/or overseas. I had innocently assumed that OSN had secured a deal whereby they could show goals and other hilights from Premier League matches 24 hours after the live coverage. Not so. All we got were three useless pundits talking mostly nonsense and interspersed with phone calls and e-mails from viewers. What a disappointment.
Old Sep 28th 2010, 11:34 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Goals On Monday

Originally Posted by lionheart
Started watching that show on SS2 last night until I soon discovered that the only goals they were going to show were those from Scotland and/or overseas. I had innocently assumed that OSN had secured a deal whereby they could show goals and other hilights from Premier League matches 24 hours after the live coverage. Not so. All we got were three useless pundits talking mostly nonsense and interspersed with phone calls and e-mails from viewers. What a disappointment.
I got suckered into that one last week , it should be like Chris Kamara's goals on Sunday that's on Sky in the Uk but it fails miserably

It seems to defeat the object really , I know the guy in Dubai who brings the ex-pros over for work with showtime and i can tell you they're getting a cracking deal for a few days work and i actually thought that might have ended now that there is no goals to show...!
Old Sep 28th 2010, 3:09 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by co durham boy
I got suckered into that one last week , it should be like Chris Kamara's goals on Sunday that's on Sky in the Uk but it fails miserably

It seems to defeat the object really , I know the guy in Dubai who brings the ex-pros over for work with showtime and i can tell you they're getting a cracking deal for a few days work and i actually thought that might have ended now that there is no goals to show...!
Rob McCaffrey(?) was in Time Out last month, seemed like he was getting desperate for a job after Showtime lost the football.
Old Sep 30th 2010, 5:55 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
Rob McCaffrey(?) was in Time Out last month, seemed like he was getting desperate for a job after Showtime lost the football.
he is, big time. He's SHITE though.