Global Village

Old Nov 14th 2010, 5:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Global Village

According to the website global village is now open? Can anyone confirm that it is?

KC
x
Old Nov 14th 2010, 5:13 am
Millhouse is not a meme

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Global Village

Originally Posted by kittycat1 View Post
According to the website global village is now open? Can anyone confirm that it is?

KC
x
confirmed
Old Nov 14th 2010, 5:14 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Double confirmed with a warning that it's crap. The only people who enjoy going to Global Village are the kind of people who bring a packed picnic with them to the Dubai Mall.
Old Nov 14th 2010, 5:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

haha Ethos, I went last year and got loads of stuff- I love it you just have to dig through all the tat to find fab stuff.
Old Nov 14th 2010, 6:00 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83 View Post
Double confirmed with a warning that it's crap. The only people who enjoy going to Global Village are the kind of people who bring a packed picnic with them to the Dubai Mall.
But you hate everything and everyone so we ignore most of what you say.
Old Nov 14th 2010, 6:01 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

KC
x
this year I am going to make an effort and go, however I have said that every year for years!
Old Nov 14th 2010, 6:03 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

haha Ethos, I went last year and got loads of stuff- I love it you just have to dig through all the tat to find fab stuff.
I agree. It's a bit of a laugh if you go early and with the right attitude. Sure it's 90% tat, but there are some gems & bargains to be had. Love the Yemen pavillion each year.

Old Nov 14th 2010, 6:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm debating going this afternoon but not sure if it will still be horrifically busy as its just opened. Will go and get my Chrimbo tree first then decide.

I'd say if you like a bargain and have eclectic taste its well worth a trip.
Old Nov 14th 2010, 6:05 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blue Cat View Post
this year I am going to make an effort and go, however I have said that every year for years!
Not positive but I think Monday might be their family day so no queues of construction workers at the entrance. Don't forget it starts at 4pm.
Old Nov 14th 2010, 6:05 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I'm debating going this afternoon but not sure if it will still be horrifically busy as its just opened. Will go and get my Chrimbo tree first then decide.

I'd say if you like a bargain and have eclectic taste its well worth a trip.
what time does it open?
Old Nov 14th 2010, 6:06 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
queues of construction workers at the entrance.
Oy vey. Don't forget to bring the deodorant with you.
Old Nov 14th 2010, 6:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

4pm til midnight but worth getting there at 3.30 to avoid the traffic queues- women only queues for tickets so you can bypass the long queues and get through some of the pavillions before it gets too busy.
Old Nov 14th 2010, 6:07 am
Concierge

4pm til midnight but worth getting there at 3.30 to avoid the traffic queues- women only queues for tickets so you can bypass the long queues and get through some of the pavillions before it gets too busy.
you have to pay to get in?
Old Nov 14th 2010, 6:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ethos Im sure even you get a bit stinky sometimes!

Yes its 10 dhms to get in
Old Nov 14th 2010, 6:10 am
Account Closed

Sure, after training. But not of eau de curry with a dash of sweat.

Ethos Im sure even you get a bit stinky sometimes!

Yes its 10 dhms to get in

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.