British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Girls In Riyadh (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/girls-riyadh-731453/)

scrubbedexpat039 Sep 7th 2011 1:12 pm

Girls In Riyadh

[F]I currently live in Riyadh and I was wondering where the hell I could meet with girls!!!??? :confused:[/FONT]

Norm_uk Sep 7th 2011 1:14 pm

Re: Girls In Riyadh

Teeth on a hen comes to mind...

N.

Spugsy Sep 7th 2011 1:16 pm

Originally Posted by Achilles (Post 9605455)
[F]I currently live in Riyadh and I was wondering where the hell I could meet with girls!!!??? :confused:[/FONT]

Dubai?

flares Sep 7th 2011 1:31 pm

Al Yamama III - thread closed

scrubbedexpat039 Sep 7th 2011 2:07 pm

Originally Posted by Norm_uk (Post 9605463)
Teeth on a hen comes to mind...

N.

Could somebody be useful and give me some practical tips?

scrubbedexpat039 Sep 7th 2011 2:16 pm

Originally Posted by saudiflares (Post 9605488)
Al Yamama III - thread closed

There are over 300 pages in the forum of the Sand Pit! Can you please provide me with the URL??

typical Sep 7th 2011 4:38 pm

I think you're missing the point, Mr CPVPV. But there are often foreign women staying on business in the main hotels.

OleJanx Sep 7th 2011 5:05 pm

Originally Posted by typical (Post 9605783)
I think you're missing the point, Mr CPVPV. But there are often foreign women staying on business in the main hotels.

Either we have an Agent Provacateur amongst us, or someone with a death wish.:rofl:

scrubbedexpat039 Sep 7th 2011 5:29 pm

Come on you guys, what makes you think so? Do you really think they're that sophisticated to use such a technique as "Agent Provocateur" It's not like a matter of national security!! I honestly need help!

scrubbedexpat039 Sep 7th 2011 5:31 pm

Besides, CPVPV creatures do not speak English last time I checked :(

scrubbedexpat039 Sep 7th 2011 5:32 pm

Originally Posted by OleJanx (Post 9605851)
Either we have an Agent Provacateur amongst us, or someone with a death wish.:rofl:

Death wish!!!! Is it that serious?

Millhouse Sep 7th 2011 5:35 pm

Busted. And there was me desperately hoping that this was someone from Middlesbrough who had moved to Riyadh without have done any research and thinking that Dubai is in Saudi Arabia.

OleJanx Sep 7th 2011 5:37 pm

Originally Posted by Achilles (Post 9605908)
Death wish!!!! Is it that serious?

Bet your life?

scrubbedexpat039 Sep 7th 2011 5:45 pm

Originally Posted by OleJanx (Post 9605921)
Bet your life?

Thanks for ruining my day

typical Sep 7th 2011 5:49 pm

Originally Posted by Achilles (Post 9605900)
Come on you guys, what makes you think so? Do you really think they're that sophisticated to use such a technique as "Agent Provocateur"

Yes.

Look, what do you want to hear? There is nowhere public you can go to meet women in Saudi Arabia, other than in your compound or hotel (should you live in one). Anywhere private you go to meet women in Saudi Arabia is, well, private - and you will need to get personal networks to start getting invites to those public places.

People DO get hauled off to prison for being in public company with members of the other gender not related to them.