Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

For the Girls '' Only ''

For the Girls '' Only ''

Old Aug 7th 2007, 5:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute
Default For the Girls '' Only ''

Got this sent to me and I thought you may appreciate a wee bit of eye candy
Attached Files
Old Aug 7th 2007, 5:53 am

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: For the Girls '' Only ''

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Got this sent to me and I thought you may appreciate a wee bit of eye candy
looks familiar
Old Aug 7th 2007, 5:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
looks familiar
Yea its on another site but something this good goes round the houses
Old Aug 7th 2007, 6:03 am

Yea its on another site but something this good goes round the houses
in your dreams they might...
what i meant was it was posted on the forum not very long ago

can i ask you what your rates are?
Old Aug 7th 2007, 6:06 am
BE Forum Addict

in your dreams they might...
what i meant was it was posted on the forum not very long ago

can i ask you what your rates are?
No wonder

Ohhh gedge ...rates for what
Old Aug 7th 2007, 6:09 am

No wonder

Ohhh gedge ...rates for what
i'm sorry, i joke with you
it was in reference to your user name
Old Aug 7th 2007, 6:10 am
BE Forum Addict

i'm sorry, i joke with you
it was in reference to your user name
Don't be sorry we all need a joke
Old Aug 7th 2007, 6:13 am

Don't be sorry we all need a joke
pleased to meet you p2p
how're you finding Dubai?
Old Aug 7th 2007, 6:16 am
BE Forum Addict

pleased to meet you p2p
how're you finding Dubai?
What does p2p mean

Dubai, I like, has its bad things like everywhere else but so far the good outweigh the bad so that good
Old Aug 7th 2007, 6:17 am
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

What does p2p mean
it's an abbreviation for your handle.
Old Aug 7th 2007, 6:19 am
W10

Peer to Peer - like bit torrent

I don't want to click on that link, but I imagine it would be a lot like looking in a mirror for me

Old Aug 7th 2007, 6:23 am

What does p2p mean

Dubai, I like, has its bad things like everywhere else but so far the good outweigh the bad so that good
it was an abbreviation as jvr20 said
as much as Paidtoplease is an entertaining name i wasn't going to type the whole thing
have you been in Dubai long? why are you there?
Old Aug 7th 2007, 6:30 am
BE Forum Addict

it was an abbreviation as jvr20 said
as much as Paidtoplease is an entertaining name i wasn't going to type the whole thing
have you been in Dubai long? why are you there?
soon be here a year, although it feels like only a couple of months, work brings me here, one of those opportunities that crop up last minute and you just take the leap

Whats the story of Moderators ???

Are you employed by site???
Are you on a roster ???
Do you cover all site or allocated to a few
How busy are you???

How does it work???
Old Aug 7th 2007, 6:38 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
Peer to Peer - like bit torrent

I don't want to click on that link, but I imagine it would be a lot like looking in a mirror for me
in that case I can't wait for lunch!
Old Aug 7th 2007, 6:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

ohh P2P, this is fab...i'll take em all, thanks...!!!

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.