Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

girls get jealous from girls

girls get jealous from girls

Old Jul 3rd 2008, 7:40 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: girls get jealous from girls

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
Just how certain ladies hit on the British male in the hope that they can seduce him and eventually marry him and eventually have a lovely British passport ... not so sure if it is so rife now, but it certainly was in years gone by.

I would agree that many girls from different nationalities would love to have a british or american or any western passport.

but i think is important to them not just the pass port it self but the money of the man as well.

what is the use of a useless british man with no money ..unless she is educated and wants the passport to open for her some closed doors.
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beard Man
I would agree that many girls from different nationalities would love to have a british or american or any western passport.

but i think is important to them not just the pass port it self but the money of the man as well.

what is the use of a useless british man with no money ..unless she is educated and wants the passport to open for her some closed doors.
Oh she is educated alright, once she hits on with the passport she can leave the hubby then move on and find a rich man, oh just enjoy the perks!
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 7:43 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

is there a passport for british people and another passport for irish people??

are they two different countries ?

if no who is ruling who?

and why different passports?
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 7:45 am
Banned

Originally Posted by MrsHaps
Oh she is educated alright, once she hits on with the passport she can leave the hubby then move on and find a rich man, oh just enjoy the perks!
it is even happening here in the UAE

some ladies without the need to mention from where... get married to local men just for the passport that she can get as per the rule after 3 years of marrying a local man.

and once she got it ... if she still need the man .. she will stay with him otherwise ..she can make use of the citizenship that she got.

normaly they target a rich guy.
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 7:59 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

if no who is ruling who?

Northern Ireland is under British rule so they have British passports. Us Southerners have Republic of Ireland passports.

Are they 2 different countries ... what Ireland and England??? YES!
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:01 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
lol I got one! Why not if its offered, although my folks didnt, patriotic and all that crap
I didn't see the point and would rather just have my Irish one ... patriotic ... and my family would kill me!!! I'll let my sprogs have one of each.
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:05 am
Banned

Northern Ireland is under British rule so they have British passports. Us Southerners have Republic of Ireland passports.

Are they 2 different countries ... what Ireland and England??? YES!
why is Northern Ireland not with Southerners are in one country ??
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:06 am
Banned

or why not both are under the rule of UK??

or why is UK not under Ireland ??
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't see the point and would rather just have my Irish one ... patriotic ... and my family would kill me!!! I'll let my sprogs have one of each.
ha ha, I am a traitor! it has been quite useful to have both, especially up to about 10 years ago as Irish nationals still needed a tourist visa to many countries including the UAE, my son has one of each also

Last edited by Grace O Malley; Jul 3rd 2008 at 8:30 am.
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

if no who is ruling who?

They are 2 different countries
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

why is Northern Ireland not with Southerners are in one country ??
google it, long story
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

google it, long story
Good answer AC...........
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:51 am
Banned

They are 2 different countries

So
there is Ireland

there is Scotland

there is England

any more??

but small part of Ireland is under British rule.

interesting, i googled the map to see how they look like ... and i read something about giving the people or Ireland the choice to stay with UK or move back to Ireland

isn't it this way ?

any how. is this part of Ireland that important to UK ?? is there oil or anything that UK would not want to lose?
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:53 am
Banned

Originally Posted by The Dean
Good answer AC...........
are you a man or a woman ??

you keep chaging pictures i don't really know
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 10:02 am
Pog mo thoin

ha ha, I am a traitor! it has been quite useful to have both, especially up to about 10 years ago as Irish nationals still needed a tourist visa to many countries including the UAE, my son has one of each also
That's because they probably thought the Irish would drink them dry!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.