Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Girlfriends wanted for outgoing British girl who has just arrived in abu dhabi!

Girlfriends wanted for outgoing British girl who has just arrived in abu dhabi!

Old Oct 14th 2008, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all
Default Re: Girlfriends wanted for outgoing British girl who has just arrived in abu dhabi!

I think your in your mid thirties right ????
Old Oct 14th 2008, 12:00 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girlfriends wanted for outgoing British girl who has just arrived in abu dhabi!

Originally Posted by pauldxb
yeah...44
Old Oct 14th 2008, 12:08 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

wishful thinking
Old Oct 14th 2008, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MataHari
yeah...44
I was being nice, i didnt realise i was being that generous
Old Oct 14th 2008, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

yeah...44
Looking good at 44 is better than being 22 & looking like shit.
I would be a toyboy though as i am only aged 28
Old Oct 14th 2008, 4:11 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Looking good at 44 is better than being 22 & looking like shit.
I would be a toyboy though as i am only aged 28
interesting...
Old Oct 14th 2008, 4:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

interesting...
28 is not that interesting but it is fun
Old Oct 14th 2008, 4:57 pm
hmmmm...nice

28 is not that interesting but it is fun
good...I am happy for you
Old Oct 14th 2008, 4:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

good...I am happy for you
thanks but why did you find it interesting ?
Old Oct 14th 2008, 4:59 pm
hmmmm...nice

thanks but why did you find it interesting ?
I was just talking rubbish...ignore it
Old Oct 21st 2008, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

lindsayg is an unknown quantity at this point

I wondered how the OP got on?

I'm a single female, age 40, who likes a good social life and is a mad-keen scuba diver. I'm planning a move to the UAE (probably AD) in the New Year.

Wondered what my chances are of getting on and having a life, or if I should plan to stay in and wash my hair (and go mad!) for months....

Old Oct 21st 2008, 11:02 pm
Just Joined

susan v m is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm living in the USA and am thinking of moving to UAE, Im a stylist, and wondering what living there is like.. I'm from the UK but been here for ages..any ideas
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 3:28 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by susan v m
I'm living in the USA and am thinking of moving to UAE, Im a stylist, and wondering what living there is like.. I'm from the UK but been here for ages..any ideas
as in make up and fashion?
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 4:31 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

Lindsay you'll be fine. Plenty of single women over here and as you have an interest such as scuba diving that'll be a focus for you to start meeting people, if you see what I mean. It's easy to have a good social life here.
Old Oct 22nd 2008, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lindsayg
I wondered how the OP got on?

I'm a single female, age 40, who likes a good social life and is a mad-keen scuba diver. I'm planning a move to the UAE (probably AD) in the New Year.

Wondered what my chances are of getting on and having a life, or if I should plan to stay in and wash my hair (and go mad!) for months....

TBH, if you want to meet a bloke, i'd say this is a pretty great place. I know four single guys, who are all fit, goodlooking funny and solvent. They are always whinging about the male female/ ratio here.

If you just want to come for a look see, i'd reckon 2 years would be your max when single. There is scuba diving, winsurfing, gaellic footy, dune bashing etc etc loads of stuff to do but it is a kind of sterile place and you could get bored after a couple of years.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.