Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Girlfriends birthday...

Girlfriends birthday...

Old Oct 26th 2011, 4:35 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Girlfriends birthday...

Originally Posted by charismatick
Hey could you condense that? If I wanted to read War and Peace i'd go to the library
Sure;

1. You're an idiot, not everybody wants the same gift as your 'wife'
2. Stop being an ignorant prick
3. Try to get rid of the chip on your shoulder, it's ****ing massive and seems to be causing you real issues.
4. You're welcome

Now, please, I've got some work to do and can't keep going back and forth making, no, helping you look stupid.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 4:36 am
Banned

charismatick has a brilliant futurecharismatick has a brilliant futurecharismatick has a brilliant futurecharismatick has a brilliant futurecharismatick has a brilliant futurecharismatick has a brilliant future

My advice: Don't marry her. She deserves better
Old Oct 26th 2011, 4:39 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

My advice: Don't marry her. She deserves better
My adivce; Use birth control. The world doesn't need another advert for it, you're doing a great job of that.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 4:43 am
Banned

charismatick has a brilliant futurecharismatick has a brilliant futurecharismatick has a brilliant futurecharismatick has a brilliant futurecharismatick has a brilliant futurecharismatick has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Scamp
My adivce; Use birth control. The world doesn't need another advert for it, you're doing a great job of that.
Too late..I have 6 kids- 3 boys and 3 girls and the first two were girls so for about 8 years it was just me and 3 females in the house and if there's one thing I learned from that it's that girls don't like pictures of buildings for gifts..
Old Oct 26th 2011, 4:45 am
Account Closed

Too late..I have 6 kids. 3 boys and 3 girls and the first two were girls so for about 8 years it was just me and 3 females in the house and if there one thing I learned from that it's that girls don't like pictures of buildings for gifts..
Aaah, makes more sense now.

You find that they're more receptive to a bag of sweets when you're driving slowly past schools?
Old Oct 26th 2011, 4:50 am
Banned

I just can't see her excitedly telling her sisters or friends about the great picture you bought for her on her birthday. You gotta think about things like that "Scamp"

It's not good enough, don't embarass her
Old Oct 26th 2011, 4:56 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Scamp
My father left when I was 5, not that it's your business but I have three older sisters, a mother and dad's new wife. 5 women can teach a lot. Especially for birthdays and xmas etc, slutty kecks will get you so far until the bird realises you're actually being a bit selfish, buying them for you to look at.
Well I'm not going to be your surrogate father if thats what your looking for, but I will tell you this son. They like to be looked at
Old Oct 26th 2011, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Right ENOUGH! FFS any more bitching and I'm going to bang your bloody heads together.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 8:52 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy
Right ENOUGH! FFS any more bitching and I'm going to bang your bloody heads together.
sounds like there are at least two very lucky women in the world ...
Old Oct 26th 2011, 10:00 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
sounds like there are at least two very lucky women in the world ...
tsk, I said I had three sisters....
Old Oct 26th 2011, 10:24 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Are you American by any chance, charismatick?
Old Oct 26th 2011, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Why would it make a difference if he were?
Old Oct 26th 2011, 10:57 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't it the annoying troll? Sounds like it...
Old Oct 26th 2011, 11:30 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Isn't it the annoying troll? Sounds like it...
He does seem familiar.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 12:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Sounds like a married couple to me (scamp and charismatick)

Does this mean i need to buy a wedding hat ?

Scamp: Will you be asking for advice on what to buy for charismatick in your new apartment lol

Last edited by UKCityGent; Oct 26th 2011 at 12:46 pm. Reason: .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.