Getting rid of my sofa

Old Mar 29th 2009, 7:30 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting rid of my sofa

Originally Posted by Spugsy
well someone could use it for sure, its a year old but I can't be arsed to try and sell it, just want rid to be honest.

Reckon I'll stick it out at the bins and see what happens.
good idea. Its amazing what other people less fortunate can use. When we were living on 71St in Mirdif, the workers were sleeping on the floor of a new build at the back of the house.

We were going to chuck some old matresses and pillows so we offered them to the workers instead.

They had them for a day before either;

1. they were stolen
2. they were sold

as i noticed that they were soon missing from the room where they were.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 9:11 am
Banned

london52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to all

family surfboard.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 9:25 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by london52
family surfboard.
Surfings not allowed. Perhaps it could be a kayak, I think that's OK.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 4:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
well someone could use it for sure, its a year old but I can't be arsed to try and sell it, just want rid to be honest.

Reckon I'll stick it out at the bins and see what happens.
Good idea...General benevolence as opposed to targeted benevolence...