Getting Hungry

Old Apr 23rd 2008, 10:44 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Getting Hungry

All this talk of cats in the house has got me so hungry that I have just booked a table for three tonight for the Seafood Teppanyaki Buffet at the Benihana Japanese Restaurant at Al Bustan Rotana...eat as much as you want for Dhs159 plus unlimited beverages and the toddler comes free. Lubbly jubbly!
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 10:46 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting Hungry

Originally Posted by lionheart
All this talk of cats in the house has got me so hungry that I have just booked a table for three tonight for the Seafood Teppanyaki Buffet at the Benihana Japanese Restaurant at Al Bustan Rotana...eat as much as you want for Dhs159 plus unlimited beverages and the toddler comes free. Lubbly jubbly!
that's a good price
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 10:47 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
that's a good price
and no ugly strays under your feet
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 10:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

and no ugly strays under your feet
somebody else's toddler may stray under your feet!
(see how I resisted temptation there - I'm proud of myself )
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 10:51 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

that's a good price
Take the cats the'd love it.....
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 10:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Take the cats the'd love it.....
there are plenty already on the menu
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 11:09 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
there are plenty already on the menu
Issy that is not nice......
slap your paws......
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 11:27 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

how does talking of cats make you hungry??
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 12:15 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
how does talking of cats make you hungry??
ignore him it aint worth the hassle
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 12:49 pm
Account Closed

ignore him it aint worth the hassle
Charmed I'm sure, cat woman...
Old Apr 24th 2008, 4:57 am
Account Closed

For anybody interested, the Japanese experience was most enjoyable. They sit you around the teppan/grill and an entertaining chef proceeds to slice up the seafood and cook everything in front of you, much in the style of the Swedish chef from The Muppet Show, cleavers and other blades flying all over the place. My liitle one had a great time. In addition to the free wine/beer, you get access to a delightful dessert trolley after the seafood service is over. A very nice time was had by all...the extra bonus being that either the food, the wine or the entertainment put the misses in a very saucy mood afterwards, if you know what I mean...
Old Apr 24th 2008, 5:10 am
Here comes the Sun

For anybody interested, the Japanese experience was most enjoyable. They sit you around the teppan/grill and an entertaining chef proceeds to slice up the seafood and cook everything in front of you, much in the style of the Swedish chef from The Muppet Show, cleavers and other blades flying all over the place. My liitle one had a great time. In addition to the free wine/beer, you get access to a delightful dessert trolley after the seafood service is over. A very nice time was had by all...the extra bonus being that either the food, the wine or the entertainment put the misses in a very saucy mood afterwards, if you know what I mean...
Not really...FREE wine beer mixed with seafood would make me vomit...