Gerry McCann

Old Dec 9th 2007, 10:35 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Gerry McCann

Originally Posted by Border Reiver
Got to agree with Abroath on this one. Mind you, the other contenders aren't up to much either. Surely there is somebody from Scotland who has achieved something useful in the last 12 months?

Surprised nobody has picked up on the cheap shot at the Welsh though
And what is wrong with the Welsh by the way? Personally, as a Bristolian living across the bridge, I have found the Welsh to be very lovable, especially their sheep.
Old Dec 9th 2007, 11:04 am
Banned

Dago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lionheart
And what is wrong with the Welsh by the way? Personally, as a Bristolian living across the bridge, I have found the Welsh to be very lovable, especially their sheep.
Nothing wrong to a man / woman / Sheep. Closer only to perfection, by a thin molecule by Bristols.

As you can see......
Attached Thumbnails Gerry McCann-wndffs.jpg  
Old Dec 9th 2007, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Border Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond repute

Here is one for sheep lovers ()everywhere...

http://www.herdy.co.uk/index.html
Old Dec 9th 2007, 4:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Border Reiver
Hermaphrodite, but I couldn't find a symbol for it to put next to my avatar. Seriously though, I'm just a bunch of pixels on a screen. Please tell me people have better things to worry about.
I'm sorry...But you know I can't tell things like that...
Old Dec 10th 2007, 5:04 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
why?

Im interested on your opinion on this...

mind you, the way that they have managed to turn a 'find maddy' fund into a mortgage paying slushfund is deserving of an award...

Regardless of whether they are guilty or not, it is down to their actions or lack of that thier Daughter is missing and lets face it presumed dead.

Great FD, give the guy an award eh?
I'm not getting into another debate over this we all have our opinions and thats ok what I meant was I don't think you can call it a disgrace that he has been nominated - after all it wasn't him doing the nominating was it!!
Old Dec 10th 2007, 11:42 am
Just Joined

ScottishTony is an unknown quantity at this point

what the hell is my country coming to.

Only in RC run Scotland:curse:

leave 3 kids with a combined age in single digits alone whilst out boozing. Oh yea and use the 'maddie fund' to help with your mortgage funds..

A disgrace, i expect that of the Welsh, not us

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.../wmaddy107.xml
What exactly do you mean by
HTML Code:
Old Dec 10th 2007, 7:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScottishTony
What exactly do you mean by
HTML Code:
ohh nothing, just an observation from afar.....
Old Dec 11th 2007, 8:07 am
Just Joined

ScottishTony is an unknown quantity at this point

ohh nothing, just an observation from afar.....
An observation from afar Quite a statement to make in my opinion and one with many connotations and with nothing to back it up.....heres me thinking I was getting away from all this by leaving Scotland....
Old Dec 11th 2007, 11:02 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScottishTony
heres me thinking I was getting away from all this by leaving Scotland....
i could easily back it up, but i dont think a middle east forum is hardly the place to do it...

I shouldnt have mentioned it..if it offended you sorry...and you have escaped it all by leaving Scotland, i can assure you.

Mind you it was a problem confined only to the WOS anyway, the majority of Scotland couldnt give two hoots...

My comment was politically based, not sectarian based.

Im from Arbroath, we have our own religion. Its called wehatemontroseism
Old Dec 11th 2007, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fairydust
I'm not getting into another debate over this we all have our opinions and thats ok what I meant was I don't think you can call it a disgrace that he has been nominated - after all it wasn't him doing the nominating was it!!
your totally right on that note, Its not his fault he has been nominated, but i can imagine the people that were voting....

'see thon Gerry, hes pyoor wan o us byraway.......'

Old Dec 11th 2007, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

your totally right on that note, Its not his fault he has been nominated, but i can imagine the people that were voting....

'see thon Gerry, hes pyoor wan o us byraway.......'

Shit I've been away from home tooo long I had to read that 3 times before I understood it !!!
Old Dec 11th 2007, 12:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Shit I've been away from home tooo long I had to read that 3 times before I understood it !!!
what's the translation?
Old Dec 11th 2007, 1:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jvr20
what's the translation?

'That person who goes by the name of Gerald, he shares the same religious beliefs as myself, so I think I shall vote for the damn fine fellow'

he states tongue in cheek
Old Dec 11th 2007, 1:56 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

i could easily back it up, but i dont think a middle east forum is hardly the place to do it...

I shouldnt have mentioned it..if it offended you sorry...and you have escaped it all by leaving Scotland, i can assure you.

Mind you it was a problem confined only to the WOS anyway, the majority of Scotland couldnt give two hoots...

My comment was politically based, not sectarian based.

Im from Arbroath, we have our own religion. Its called wehatemontroseism
Have you ever considered a career in politics AA?. You wormed your way outta that with as much sincerity as Jeffery Archer getting out of Belmarsh.

So, not long now til the babe arrives? Thought of any names?

I'm sensing it will be nothing like Joseph Michael Ignatius .......or Concepta Bernadette Theresa?
Old Dec 11th 2007, 3:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Eva
Have you ever considered a career in politics AA?. You wormed your way outta that with as much sincerity as Jeffery Archer getting out of Belmarsh.

So, not long now til the babe arrives? Thought of any names?

I'm sensing it will be nothing like Joseph Michael Ignatius .......or Concepta Bernadette Theresa?
Bo Concepta Bernadette Theresa, now theres a thought!!

I didnt worm my way out of anything. I just shoudnt have made the comments on here. Its my opinion thou, but this forum is not the place....

lets just look forward to singing GSTQ in Celtic park in the presence of HM the Queen opening the Commonwealth games..

ooooohhhh the Irony...

Maybe she will not be invited, oor Gerry will do the opening cermony instead

Funny how GCC didnt pick the national stadium for such an event?

anyway.......i digress