Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

George Michael & Alicia Keys in Dubai...

Wikiposts

George Michael & Alicia Keys in Dubai...

Old Oct 28th 2008, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: George Michael & Alicia Keys in Dubai...

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
true....maybe we should make Bangles drive us there.
no darlink, make him stay for the concert to
Old Oct 28th 2008, 7:35 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
GO GO silly billy!!!

I was a true whamette even used to dress like shirley and DC lee the backing singers, ah god memories of youth

lol the Relax T.shirt, Jeffrey Rogers, Stephen Marks, Niciole Farhi were behind the relax t.shirt, I used to work for the trio, made a fortune on those t.shirts
clever little things
oMG 18-30 is that still going, I went to Ibiza on one, never drank so much in my life and lol came back blue
Im not sure Anna, think MD may be right with the "Choose Life" thing ?

surely, 18-30 cant still be going.....I remember going to a beach party, boiling sunshine, bucket loads of beer, and then had to race along the sand in your respective teams to a pole in the sand, put your hand on top of it, and then your head on top of your hand, run around the pole 10 times, and then try and run back to your team ........lost all sense of balance / direction and 99% ended up running into the sea ....lol

And....my mate who was sharing a room with me pulled some midget with big tits from Bristol and locked me out for 2 days !

There is nothing like "pressure pulling" a girl, knowing you need a bed for 2 nights.....lol
Old Oct 28th 2008, 7:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

no darlink, make him stay for the concert to
He will be there anyway,he just doesnt want anyone to know.
we will find him in the port-a-loos.
Old Oct 28th 2008, 7:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

lol with a go go t shirt
Old Oct 28th 2008, 7:43 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

tried every hotel in AD for an overnight stay! everything is nearly 2000 dhs a night
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

lol with a go go t shirt
and he will be able to get all the flouresant accessories that went along with it!!...especially the bangles!
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

lol with a go go t shirt
Damn, you've seen through me......!

Note to self: Remember to dig out my LA Policeman outfit, and mirrored sunglasses.....
Old Oct 28th 2008, 7:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Damn, you've seen through me......!

Note to self: Remember to dig out my LA Policeman outfit, and mirrored sunglasses.....
nobody would be surprised..
Old Oct 28th 2008, 7:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Im not sure Anna, think MD may be right with the "Choose Life" thing ?

surely, 18-30 cant still be going.....I remember going to a beach party, boiling sunshine, bucket loads of beer, and then had to race along the sand in your respective teams to a pole in the sand, put your hand on top of it, and then your head on top of your hand, run around the pole 10 times, and then try and run back to your team ........lost all sense of balance / direction and 99% ended up running into the sea ....lol

And....my mate who was sharing a room with me pulled some midget with big tits from Bristol and locked me out for 2 days !

There is nothing like "pressure pulling" a girl, knowing you need a bed for 2 nights.....lol
Those were the days, i remember having to drink pints of creme de menthe (sp)in Ibiza that disgusting green drink and at the bottom of the glass was a little lizard thing, jesus makes me shudder, also spoof that mental drinking game, god when i think back i would kill my son if he did half the things I did.
We become such hypocrites when we become parents!
Old Oct 28th 2008, 7:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
tried every hotel in AD for an overnight stay! everything is nearly 2000 dhs a night
BC order a ghazelle taxi or one of the other companies (AD ) 300 dibs
Old Oct 28th 2008, 7:47 pm
Hammer for Life

nobody would be surprised..
You would be if I was behind you in a portaloo !
Old Oct 28th 2008, 7:49 pm
Hammer for Life

Those were the days, i remember having to drink pints of creme de menthe (sp)in Ibiza that disgusting green drink and at the bottom of the glass was a little lizard thing, jesus makes me shudder, also spoof that mental drinking game, god when i think back i would kill my son if he did half the things I did.
We become such hypocrites when we become parents!
Thats so true.....my kids tell me things they get up to at school or with their mates, and genuinely beleive that their old man didnt do all that stuff years ago and worse

The worst bit is when you say things to them / have a go at them and you can hear your parents voice in your head while you're saying it !
Old Oct 28th 2008, 7:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You would be if I was behind you in a portaloo !
I dont do portaloos!...i would rather wet myself than go in there!
Old Oct 28th 2008, 7:52 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

BC order a ghazelle taxi or one of the other companies (AD ) 300 dibs
I don't mind driving to be honest with you but it says he doesn't come on stage until after 11 pm. Might see if Arbroath is going to go then I can stay there
Old Oct 28th 2008, 7:56 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Thats so true.....my kids tell me things they get up to at school or with their mates, and genuinely beleive that their old man didnt do all that stuff years ago and worse

The worst bit is when you say things to them / have a go at them and you can hear your parents voice in your head while you're saying it !
oh hell yeah....that is the worst thing...turning into your parents...arrgghhhhhh

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.