Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

George Micahel is cumming!

Wikiposts

George Micahel is cumming!

Old Oct 14th 2008, 9:54 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: George Micahel is cumming!

Originally Posted by pauldxb
Is he gay !!!!
I know he is gay!
Old Oct 14th 2008, 10:07 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I can't tell you how pleased I am that he is coming to Dubai! I adore him! massive massive George Michael fan! I was devastated when I found out he was gay. Broke my heart! 1500 a ticket seems a bit steep though!
It has been comon knowledge for 15 years though.

-
Old Oct 14th 2008, 10:11 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
It has been comon knowledge for 15 years though.

-
and for 15 years I have been gutted absolutely heartbroken, I honestly am in love with him!!! how sad is that
Old Oct 14th 2008, 10:15 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Have you looked closely? He has overly trimmed facial hair and wears heaps more make-up than you do.

Old Oct 14th 2008, 10:44 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Meow
Have you looked closely? He has overly trimmed facial hair and wears heaps more make-up than you do.

it has gone on too long
Old Oct 14th 2008, 11:18 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Just a friendly barmaid I know...primarily to cheer up The Dean over in dry Saudi...and NO I am not going to disclose the name of the bar.
2 questions:

1) Is the bar in Bangkok as she looks like a hooker

and

2) Is it true you look like David Hasselhoff?
Old Oct 14th 2008, 11:19 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
hello mister.

all good, TG

I thought he was a ganga head not a crack head!

I used to adore him till the toilet episode, mind u i was always a little bit suspect re him from the wham days, cos he danced a bit odd, still he was a hottie back then, I am ashamed to say i was a whamette
he got arrested agai a few weeks ago and he had the schnizzle and some crack on him.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 11:19 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Spugsy
2 questions:

and

Old Oct 14th 2008, 11:21 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I can't tell you how pleased I am that he is coming to Dubai! I adore him! massive massive George Michael fan! I was devastated when I found out he was gay. Broke my heart! 1500 a ticket seems a bit steep though!
you and ginger spice eh? when she left the spice girls she went to stay with him, and admitted that she tried it on with him as she never realised he went gay, I mean jesus, she must have been the only one on the planey who never knew.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 11:28 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

2 questions:

and

No, neither.... LH looks like a hooker from Bangkok, and the pic is of David Hasselhoff
Old Oct 14th 2008, 11:28 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

you and ginger spice eh? when she left the spice girls she went to stay with him, and admitted that she tried it on with him as she never realised he went gay, I mean jesus, she must have been the only one on the planey who never knew.
Id do Ginger Spice, it has to be said !
Old Oct 14th 2008, 11:33 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Id do Ginger Spice, it has to be said !
she's mental though, I bet afterwards she'd just be staring at you all manically and stuff, she scares me a bit.

Canny baps mind.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 11:35 pm
Concierge

I never realised he was gay! I thought he were shagging her!
Old Oct 14th 2008, 11:36 pm
Hammer for Life

she's mental though, I bet afterwards she'd just be staring at you all manically and stuff, she scares me a bit.

Canny baps mind.
I dont want to talk to her mate.....as long as she keeps breathing and makes the odd grunt I'll be fine........Think I preferred her when she was in that Union Jack dress at The Brits than now, but still ....
Old Oct 14th 2008, 11:37 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
I dont want to talk to her mate.....as long as she keeps breathing and makes the odd grunt I'll be fine........Think I preferred her when she was in that Union Jack dress at The Brits than now, but still ....
I am amazed...so you are actually into sex and stuff...jeez

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.