Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

George Micahel is cumming!

Wikiposts

George Micahel is cumming!

Old Oct 14th 2008, 7:18 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: George Micahel is cumming!

[QUOTE=pauldxb;6876125]
Originally Posted by Meow

Ha Ha.. I thought i might get response
jeez you are trying aren't you...
Old Oct 14th 2008, 7:19 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

MH - you might want to edit that post...

(Although I too can be very trying!)

-
Old Oct 14th 2008, 7:29 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
MH - you might want to edit that post...

(Although I too can be very trying!)

-
oh and me...
Old Oct 14th 2008, 7:33 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Spugsy
whats your avatar?
Just a friendly barmaid I know...primarily to cheer up The Dean over in dry Saudi...and NO I am not going to disclose the name of the bar.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 7:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
morning pet lamb, how you keeping?
hello mister.

all good, TG

I thought he was a ganga head not a crack head!

I used to adore him till the toilet episode, mind u i was always a little bit suspect re him from the wham days, cos he danced a bit odd, still he was a hottie back then, I am ashamed to say i was a whamette
Old Oct 14th 2008, 7:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

[QUOTE=MataHari;6876132]
Originally Posted by pauldxb

jeez you are trying aren't you...
Old Oct 14th 2008, 7:45 pm
hmmmm...nice

oh what's wrong with the quotes...
Old Oct 14th 2008, 7:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Tickets will start at nearly AED 1,500 so I hear...let us hope the Emirates Palace Marketing guy is not confusing George Michael with...Boy George! Apparently only 90 tickets were sold for a recent UK concert (venue 2,200) by Boy George, so it was cancelled.
Hi LH

Where did you hear this, did u hear where they will be on sale and when?
Old Oct 14th 2008, 7:47 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by annacarna
Hi LH

Where did you hear this, did u hear where they will be on sale and when?
it was on one of the Dubai tv channels last night....there is no date set yet, so not sure how much is true and how much is rumour...it's been said for a long time now that he's coming...
Old Oct 14th 2008, 8:59 pm
Just Joined

karogan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MataHari
it's outside...
Where outside ?
On the lawn towards the road or at the back ?
Old Oct 14th 2008, 9:01 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by karogan
Where outside ?
On the lawn towards the road or at the back ?
oh...how to explain this...if you drive up towards that big arch, you have to go to the lefthand side....it's quite far away from the actual hotel...
Old Oct 14th 2008, 9:07 pm
Just Joined

karogan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MataHari
oh...how to explain this...if you drive up towards that big arch, you have to go to the lefthand side....it's quite far away from the actual hotel...
Will it be possible to se it from one of the buildings nearby ?
Old Oct 14th 2008, 9:10 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by karogan
Will it be possible to se it from one of the buildings nearby ?
cheapskate...
no idea...I guess if you are high enough you might
Old Oct 14th 2008, 9:37 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I can't tell you how pleased I am that he is coming to Dubai! I adore him! massive massive George Michael fan! I was devastated when I found out he was gay. Broke my heart! 1500 a ticket seems a bit steep though!
Old Oct 14th 2008, 9:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I can't tell you how pleased I am that he is coming to Dubai! I adore him! massive massive George Michael fan! I was devastated when I found out he was gay. Broke my heart! 1500 a ticket seems a bit steep though!
Is he gay !!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.