Generation Jihad....

Old Feb 23rd 2010, 6:14 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Generation Jihad....

Watched the first episode of this last night (Thanks uTorrent!!!) and have not watched a programme for quite a long time that had me shouting and swearing at the screen so much as this one...

As they brought these muppets in front of the camera to 'share' with us their feelings on how muslims are treated in the UK, the shouts of 'If you don't like it, GTF!!' resounded around my front room...
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 6:35 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Generation Jihad....

Originally Posted by TGFKASE View Post
Watched the first episode of this last night (Thanks uTorrent!!!) and have not watched a programme for quite a long time that had me shouting and swearing at the screen so much as this one...

As they brought these muppets in front of the camera to 'share' with us their feelings on how muslims are treated in the UK, the shouts of 'If you don't like it, GTF!!' resounded around my front room...
OK, will need to download that tonight. I feel the need for some verbal..
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 7:28 am
Millhouse is not a meme

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

'If you don't like it, GTF!!' resounded around my front room...
I agree with this view. However, I wonder how many expats over here also share that view and yet whinge about this place and stay.
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 7:47 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse View Post
I agree with this view. However, I wonder how many expats over here also share that view and yet whinge about this place and stay.
Oh, don't get me wrong, I have the odd whinge about the driving standards, the poor customer service etc.. but since I don't fool myself into believing that this place is 'home', I don't see it as being hypocritical
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 8:04 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, don't get me wrong, I have the odd whinge about the driving standards, the poor customer service etc.. but since I don't fool myself into believing that this place is 'home', I don't see it as being hypocritical
your also not trying to overthrow the govt and a way of life by violent means whilst enjoying the very freedoms you wish to destroy.

(watched episode 2 last night was also very good)
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 8:08 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by shiva View Post
your also not trying to overthrow the govt and a way of life by violent means whilst enjoying the very freedoms you wish to destroy.

(watched episode 2 last night was also very good)
Decided against doing 2 episodes back to back.. Didn't want to end up hoarse....
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 8:19 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Decided against doing 2 episodes back to back.. Didn't want to end up hoarse....
talking to yourself in front of the telly...whatever next
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 8:31 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by MataHari View Post
talking to yourself in front of the telly...whatever next
No, I was not talking to myself, I was screaming at the TV... Completely different....
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 8:37 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

No, I was not talking to myself, I was screaming at the TV... Completely different....
did it answer back?
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 8:41 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by MataHari View Post
did it answer back?
I think I scared it into silence.....
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 10:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

All very well, but suggesting that the answer is to tell disaffected 2nd or 3rd generation immigrant Muslims to leave the UK if they don't like it is hardly a practical solution, is it?

Besides which, that type of attitude is hardly helpful to the far larger majority of people of Muslim descent in the UK who do make an active contribution to society and the UK economy.
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 10:18 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie View Post
All very well, but suggesting that the answer is to tell disaffected 2nd or 3rd generation immigrant Muslims to leave the UK if they don't like it is hardly a practical solution, is it?

Besides which, that type of attitude is hardly helpful to the far larger majority of people of Muslim descent in the UK who do make an active contribution to society and the UK economy.
But I wasnt screaming it at the vast majority of people of Muslim descent, only the ones that want to invoke Sharia law, honour killings, the overthrow of a democratically elected government etc etc...
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 10:49 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

downloading it as we speak
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 11:07 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse View Post
That'll be a fair comment when British expats in the UAE starting bombing the metro...

-
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 11:18 am
Millhouse is not a meme

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow View Post
That'll be a fair comment when British expats in the UAE starting bombing the metro...

-
fair point

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.