Gazza Sectioned Again

Old Jun 2nd 2008, 1:06 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Gazza Sectioned Again

Poor fellow is going to kill himself if he is not careful. Protection under the Mental Health Act may be his only salvation...over to you, Spugsy...no he hasn't just applied to be City's next manager
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 1:13 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gazza Sectioned Again

Originally Posted by lionheart
Poor fellow is going to kill himself if he is not careful. Protection under the Mental Health Act may be his only salvation...over to you, Spugsy...no he hasn't just applied to be City's next manager
its a real shame, he's basically a kid in a mans body, he just can;t exist without football and someone to look atfer him, he did try and kill himself a few weeks ago.
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 1:15 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
its a real shame, he's basically a kid in a mans body, he just can;t exist without football and someone to look atfer him, he did try and kill himself a few weeks ago.
is he drinking again
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Live for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
is he drinking again
According to reports, yes he his, he was asked to leave a restaurant in City Centre then police arrived at his hotel after a complaint but he left with them no problem then evidently he was sectioned with agreement.
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 1:37 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

is he drinking again
he never stopped pet, thats the problem, he's been back on the cocaine again as well, not good for a lad as unstable as him.
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 1:38 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Live for now
According to reports, yes he his, he was asked to leave a restaurant in City Centre then police arrived at his hotel after a complaint but he left with them no problem then evidently he was sectioned with agreement.
he was arrested a few weeks back, he ordered a steak from room service, then changed his order to 'can you bring me a bottle of vodka, forget the steak but can you still bring the steak knife'. Needless to say that set alarm bells ringing.
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 1:44 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

he was arrested a few weeks back, he ordered a steak from room service, then changed his order to 'can you bring me a bottle of vodka, forget the steak but can you still bring the steak knife'. Needless to say that set alarm bells ringing.
oh dear I read his autobiography a couple of months back, I know it is out of date but I was rather hoping he was through this 'phase' so to say Poor Man, it aint no laughing matter what he must be going through
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 1:45 pm
why ayeeeee man!

oh dear I read his autobiography a couple of months back, I know it is out of date but I was rather hoping he was through this 'phase' so to say Poor Man, it aint no laughing matter what he must be going through
thats an amazingly frank and honest book, its a very interesting read - he's been through some shit in his life, and always been a bit unstable but had managers and players around him to look after him.
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 1:47 pm
Concierge

thats an amazingly frank and honest book, its a very interesting read - he's been through some shit in his life, and always been a bit unstable but had managers and players around him to look after him.
I wonder if his ex wife is back on the scene? that book actually made me cry
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 1:50 pm
why ayeeeee man!

I wonder if his ex wife is back on the scene? that book actually made me cry
why would she? she's got all his money.
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 1:53 pm
Concierge

why would she? she's got all his money.
yeah true, did you read the George Best one about his battle with alcoholism? that was pretty close to the knuckle as well
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 6:04 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

I met him years ago when he was with Rangers.I liked him and felt so sorry for him.
Anyway, I am told he used to turn up at Ibrox-very early in the morning,decked out in fishing gear looking for company to go fishing with him to Perthshire-River Earn for Salmon.His greatest 'therapy' allegedly.He'd sit and wait for up to 4 hours til his peers turned up for training then 'emotionally convince' the team mate they had to go fishing............

Poor bonny lad.
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 7:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

A life and career unfulfilled.

Having lit up the 1990 World Cup (aged 23), he allowed the sharks to get to him. There was nobody there to protect him (apart from the grotesque 'Five Bellies' - some role model), and within a year he had self-destructed at Wembley with a stupid and dangerous tackle that - ignoring the self-afflicted injury - could have done irreparable harm to his opponent's career (Gary Charles?).

At around the same time, he was charged with assault and was awaiting his divorce proceedings. He had signed for a completely inappropriate Italian club (Lazio) - a bit like Zinedine Zidane joining Middlesbrough.

Similar things happened to George Best - but only after he had virtually completed a career at the highest level, had long since confirmed his genius, and had spent years displaying charm, wit and warmth.

He's finished in every sense. I sadly expect to read of his premature death before the year is out.
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 7:13 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
A life and career unfulfilled.

Having lit up the 1990 World Cup (aged 23), he allowed the sharks to get to him. There was nobody there to protect him (apart from the grotesque 'Five Bellies' - some role model), and within a year he had self-destructed at Wembley with a stupid and dangerous tackle that - ignoring the self-afflicted injury - could have done irreparable harm to his opponent's career (Gary Charles?).

At around the same time, he was charged with assault and was awaiting his divorce proceedings. He had signed for a completely inappropriate Italian club (Lazio) - a bit like Zinedine Zidane joining Middlesbrough.

Similar things happened to George Best - but only after he had virtually completed a career at the highest level, had long since confirmed his genius, and had spent years displaying charm, wit and warmth.

He's finished in every sense. I sadly expect to read of his premature death before the year is out.

I hate that.....'at around the time'.Its either at the time(precisely) or circa...around the time
What's Italian for anorak?
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 7:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

i like gazza, and feel really sorry for what's happened to him...good time guy who never had any friends to tell him when to stop...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.